No Shanahan Real update

coldstorage5

They wouldn't say anything as they don't want to tip their hand to any other teams. They now have the upper hand in getting him in here first and they aren't going to mess that advantage up. Smart decision by the FO to not say anything confirming the reports.

Watch Ralph hire Kevin Killdrive again. Shanahan will want full control, and that means front office people. Or perhaps we will get Haslett, who called out Kent Hull to make steroid claims again. :lol:

Why does Brandon still have a job? Someone, please tell me.

i think thats a good point here. maybe the reason why Brandon doesn't know about the Meeting with Shanahan is because Ralph is meeting him and Brandon is on his way out. Would you really keep someone in the loop that you're about to fire??

Why does Brandon still have a job? Someone, please tell me.

Brandon seems to have Ralph's ear. Brandon also has shown glimpses of seeming to be a good business man and knowing what he's doing, hence canning Jauron and finding a football guy to run things...not sure what all of the Brandon hate is about, I'm kind of starting to like having him around.

I think Brandon has his finger on the pulse of the the Bills Fan Nation and he knows that any thing less than a Big Name Coach - is going to mean a collapse of season ticket sales. He isn't a football mind but he is a good business and marketing mind....I am confident the choice they make to bring in to coach this team will be one 80-90% of the fans will be behind.