Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
From our new leader...

OMFG B-)

Same thing I said, did we go from stupid HC to stupider HC :unsure:

Maybe we are just baiting the new HC...

Guest dog14787
What if he said Trend Edwards gives us our best chance to win?

What if he said Gibran Hamdan gives us our best chance to win?

What would you like him to say? Name your preference. :unsure:

I would at least pick the best one out of the three wouldn't you?

From our new leader...

OMFG :unsure:

As revealed during the preseason, not a single Bills player would call Trent Edwards the leader.

Sorry. Don't care how much "talent" you think he has, if his teammates do not respect him ...

Guest dog14787
Possibly, but you chose to chastise him for his words. Again - who do you think he should pick to start? And why...

Fitpatrick looked pathetic on his last start and the only reason he won two games was because of the defense.

Its no secret around here that I'm a big Trent Edwards fan, always have been, and you just now noticed?

Guest dog14787
Cincy, I doubt he even knows what he thinks. He's all over the place.

I've Always backed Trent Edwards. This Bills Football team is all over the place.

From our new leader...

OMFG :unsure:

I agree, Fitzpatrick was a horrible choice to back up ..hhmmm push Trent. What we need is to do is start increasing our scouting department becase as I see it we need....... Still a LT and RT and depth at both so 3-4 Tackles..... 2 Outside Linebackers and 2 QB's and a Reliabe Pete Metzelars type TE......Yep, call the fat man in red and put in a good word for old man Wilson!

Little hope! Raplh it is too late!

Fitpatrick looked pathetic on his last start and the only reason he won two games was because of the defense.

Its no secret around here that I'm a big Trent Edwards fan, always have been, and you just now noticed?

I don't make a habit of following my fellow poster's proclivities that much, except for the ones that go after other posters for some reason. That's not you, so I didn't notice your leanings.

Well, seems that the new HC made his choice. I guess we'll see.

Fitz has been QB in 2 of our 3 wins this season AND we won 2 out of the 3 games he's played meaningful minutes. So maybe there's something to that? If it were me, Hamdan would be starting Sunday.

Fitz had 1 first down in the first half in two games. He is awful.

They only reason we won was Byrd's interception. :lol: