Schein Blaming TO for Jauron firing

This is just absurd. I hate the fact that TO talks up a storm and yet can't catch a pass that almost hits him in the face. That said, they guy doesn't lack passion. The fact that he erupted on the sidelines reminded me what a rarity that is on the Bills sidelines. Is it indicative of the lack of emotion that Jauron displayed, probably. The fact that none of the other players on this team have gone on a tirade is troubling. Maybe what this teams needs is a little more sideline anger!

I do know this, if a new coach and new GM comes in and they're wearing some jewelry a lot of players on the current roster may dissappear. If you dont' have the passion to be a champion then you don't need to be here.

Guest dog14787
benching trent was........check the news kiddos......speculation gets you killed haha

If we start TE this week, then benching him was totally DJ's idea and in my opinion it was one of the main deciding factor's that got DJ fired.

Guest dog14787
This is just absurd. I hate the fact that TO talks up a storm and yet can't catch a pass that almost hits him in the face. That said, they guy doesn't lack passion. The fact that he erupted on the sidelines reminded me what a rarity that is on the Bills sidelines. Is it indicative of the lack of emotion that Jauron displayed, probably. The fact that none of the other players on this team have gone on a tirade is troubling. Maybe what this teams needs is a little more sideline anger!

I do know this, if a new coach and new GM comes in and they're wearing some jewelry a lot of players on the current roster may dissappear. If you dont' have the passion to be a champion then you don't need to be here.

A few footballs have bounced off of T.O.'s fat head this season.

There are serious logic problems with this theory.

1) TO was a rented mercenary for 1 year. He's gone after 7 more games. Really, he's wholly irrelevant to the direction of this franchise in the future.

2) The Bills brought TO to Buffalo to sell tickets. Those tickets were sold with full expectations that side shows would occur. It's a well-known and large part of the shtick between TO and the media. Firing some third party because a "TO side show" occurred, as expected, would be a joke.

Just started listening in since normal Jauron slot time at 10AM and Adam S is claiming that the tirade of TO is one of the major influences into DJ firing. Did also talk about poor coaching decisions and blown games over the years.

7-9, 7-9, 7-9, 3-6 is the blame for DJ's firing...

I agree with this.

TO's & Reeds outburst were absolutely called for. Actually they should have started calling the coach's out in week 1. There is nothing wrong in demanding competence from your peers. No one could or should have been upset with that. It had nothing to do with the firing. As a matter of fact, if Ralph was upset with that outburst, Ralph would have sided with the coach not the player.

Those in the media that say TO caused this are only trying to get headlines. They are disingenuous reporters and should be taken to task.

There are serious logic problems with this theory.

1) TO was a rented mercenary for 1 year. He's gone after 7 more games. Really, he's wholly irrelevant to the direction of this franchise in the future.

2) The Bills brought TO to Buffalo to sell tickets. Those tickets were sold with full expectations that side shows would occur. It's a well-known and large part of the shtick between TO and the media. Firing some third party because a "TO side show" occurred, as expected, would be a joke.

Well said. if Ralph will forego $7 million owed to DJ because a player who will be here 2 more months said or did something, he needs to be declared incompetent for his own safety.

PFW is intimating the same thing, but it's basically speculative: http://www.profootballweekly.com/2009/11/1...on-do-in-jauron

"Sources say that it was likely an incident that happened in the past couple of days that caused owner Ralph Wilson Jr. to abruptly dismiss Jauron. One possibility involves the public sideline spat between WR Terrell Owens and assistant coaches during Sunday's loss to the Titans. Not someone who stands for that sort of behavior, Jauron could have been ready to hand down a suspension to Owens for his actions; Wilson might not have been supportive of such a decision, causing a butting of heads and possibly resulting in Jauron's firing."

Go sell crazy someplace else. Were all stocked up here.