Finally, an answer to the eternal question

Beerball

Unless she is on tape giving a Dobermann a tossed salad, who cares about one more sex tape? Really. Since the invention of the video camera, who hasn't made a sex tape with a wife or girlfriend? These beauty pagents are hypocritical anyway. They sell sex but insist on purity.

PTR

Why the hell does anyone care about what she thinks, does, what ever? She said she didn't believe Gay Marriage should be allowed. I don't think that means she has to be a nun. . . .

You know, I always try to take your posts seriously, but I can't thanks to that avatar of yours. I always read your posts in his voice :lol:

That skanky ignorant loudmouth bimbo makes some very good points about what is and isn't included in the one book she claims allegiance to and which I can gaurantee she has never even actually read.

"I don't see anywhere in the Bible where it says you shouldn't get breast implants."

Actually, as I read this part, I think that implants are ok:

"The Feeding of the 5000

This miracle is also known as the "miracle of the loaves and small breasts" given that the Gospel of John reports that five small barley loaves and two small breasts supplied by a beauty pageant winner were used by Jesus to feed a multitude"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feeding_the_m...ude#cite_note-1