The good news

Tcali

Do you think you can blame this loss on Trent?

Absolutely. He still pulled the ball back when he had time to throw. Now I know he never had a lot of time, and idiot Fat Van Pelt continues to make him take 5 step drops all day long, I know that. Yet he either is too egotistical to throw too many interceptions, or he has unrealistic expectations of how open his receivers have to be before he throws the dam football. He sucks, and I can't wait until he is either our full time back up or is cut altogether. And what was up with those pathetic passes he threw to Owens when he had plenty of time to throw, late in the game? Even DJ saw he needed to be benched after that amazingly bad series.

Now, if the kid is hurting from headaches, then I'm sorry I bashed him. Maybe he was hurting. But if that's the case, then give him the rest of this lost season off to heal up completely. I find it hard to understand, however, you would think that if he was protecting his head from getting hit again, he would stop pulling back on those passes and get rid of the ball even more! :oops: