Steeler Fans

bdelma

That is easy for you to say, try sitting through 10yrs of rotten football where the last 2 or 3 homes games are usually glorified preseason games. I never sold my seasons tickets but the bills let season ticket holders buy extra tickets before they go public. I did not do it this year because quite frankly I thought the team was going to be pretty bad & there was really no marquee matchup to make alot of money but in years past I have done it & have pretty made enough money to cover the cost of my season tickets. Last year I bought 6 tickets to the Monday Night Cleveland game & the Jets Game. I paid I think $50 per seat & sold each of them for a $100 per ticket. So I made $600 which covered the cost of one of my season tickets(I have 2). The year before was the best though. Monday night Dallas game, bought 12 tickets for $50 each & sold them for $180 a piece. That year after the cost of my season tickets I actually made around $300. I was hoping the NE game for the opener was going to be played here for that reason. I think you would of seen those kind of prices again with it being on Monday night.

I'm not saying don't sell them. Just not to a fan of the visiting team. You have to have someone you know in the area that would be more than happy to take them off your hands.

I'm not saying don't sell them. Just not to a fan of the visiting team. You have to have someone you know in the area that would be more than happy to take them off your hands.

The only problem with that is your not going to get the prices you do from putting them up on auction on Ebay/Stubhub/Bills ticket exchange.

The only problem with that is your not going to get the prices you do from putting them up on auction on Ebay/Stubhub/Bills ticket exchange.

Oh you're absolutely right there but as I mentioned originally I wouln't do it to make money. I'd do it so someone who really wanted to see the game would be able to...as long as they weren't rooting for the other team. :worthy:

Steeler fans travel well and always support the team on the road (combo of transplants and travelers I'm sure).

I was surprised at how many had tickets to last night's game. Shame on the Denver folks who sold their tickets en masse.

Exactly... The prices the season ticket holders must have got may have been irresistable? Hasn't Denver been sold out for over 25 years???

A group I go with goes to an out of town game once a year... Yet, we only go to games where we can get big blocks... JAX, OAK, MIA, etc... etc...

Games like GB, CHI, and DEN are out of the question.

Watching the game last nite and saw the terrible towel flying all over the end zones and lower seats. Are they transplants or do they travel to all the games. Great fans!

Yep it was rather amazing even to me. It was just like the Carolina game that I attended with Aussiew. Every time the Bills made plays Bills Nation would go nuts just like Steeler fans did last night. The sound on the TV of the Steeler fans in the stands was off the chart and I don't have a plasma or HD TV!!! I bet the Steeler fans had just as much FUN leaving Invesco Field as us Bills fans did walking down the long winding ramps at the B of A singing ""Lets Go Buffalo""!!!

Yep it was rather amazing even to me. It was just like the Carolina game that I attended with Aussiew. Every time the Bills made plays Bills Nation would go nuts just like Steeler fans did last night. The sound on the TV of the Steeler fans in the stands was off the chart and I don't have a plasma or HD TV!!! I bet the Steeler fans had just as much FUN leaving Invesco Field as us Bills fans did walking down the long winding ramps at the B of A singing ""Lets Go Buffalo""!!!

As good as the Bills fans are, the steelers will travel to RW stadium and show their presence as well.