What is the process/history

murra

I'm going to make a sign and stand on a corner of Market street. On one side it's going to say "Honk if you like Polosi" and when they honk I'll have on the other side "kicked to the curb".

While I would pay to watch that, you've probably figured out now that Nancy Pelosi is to San Francisco what Levi Johnston is to gay men. A dreamy dream of epic proportions.

While I would pay to watch that, you've probably figured out now that Nancy Pelosi is to San Francisco what Levi Johnston is to gay men. A dreamy dream of epic proportions.

I'm not so sure. They're starting to turn against Gavin Newsome their political wonder boy. If there is someone who can really be tough and tell it like it is they may just have a chance. And that is that liberal politics has created a city that has all the potential to be not just world class but a top notch jewel of the world but in actualality is a cess pool (in certain areas) of homelessness, drug dealing, gang violence mainly because the leadership turns a blind eye. As my wife says what San Francisco does best is ignore laws that are already on the books.

I'm not so sure. They're starting to turn against Gavin Newsome their political wonder boy. If there is someone who can really be tough and tell it like it is they may just have a chance. And that is that liberal politics has created a city that has all the potential to be not just world class but a top notch jewel of the world but in actualality is a cess pool (in certain areas) of homelessness, drug dealing, gang violence mainly because the leadership turns a blind eye. As my wife says what San Francisco does best is ignore laws that are already on the books.

So Cal. At least So Cal has Orange County. Nothing redeemable up north, IMO.

So Cal. At least So Cal has Orange County. Nothing redeemable up north, IMO.

Well let's see. I lived in soCal for 26 years and the last 7 where in OCso I'm probably the best equiped to argue the point. Shall I count the redeemable aspects of the Bay Area?

1. Better restaurants

2. An actual city with life after 5:00pm

3. The best farmers markets I've seen since France

4. Much better music scene regardless of what you're looking for

5. Public transportation. Never need to drive after a couple of drinks

6. Napa

7. Sonoma

8. Less fat people....a LOT less fat people.

9. Freeways that move

10. Some of the best sailing in the world

OC:

1. Better beaches which I don't go to anymore.

2. Better weather

3. Hotter women (but phony to the core)

4. Better hiking and biking trails.

I'm sure I can come up with more for both but I'm digging the north.

Well let's see. I lived in soCal for 26 years and the last 7 where in OCso I'm probably the best equiped to argue the point. Shall I count the redeemable aspects of the Bay Area?

1. Better restaurants

2. An actual city with life after 5:00pm

3. The best farmers markets I've seen since France

4. Much better music scene regardless of what you're looking for

5. Public transportation. Never need to drive after a couple of drinks

6. Napa

7. Sonoma

8. Less fat people....a LOT less fat people.

9. Freeways that move

10. Some of the best sailing in the world

OC:

1. Better beaches which I don't go to anymore.

2. Better weather

3. Hotter women (but phony to the core)

4. Better hiking and biking trails.

I'm sure I can come up with more for both but I'm digging the north.

I knew this thread would get hijacked.