We all know at the end of the season DJ is Gone?

Ball Coach

Ok we know he should be fired right? But what happens if he is not? For me I would still want the bills to do well but I would start to root for another team. Yes I am a fan but I am a fan of good football and if this organization is ok being grouped with the crappy teams in the league. That is not ok with me; I will not root for an organization that is being run poorly. I look at it like a Job. If my boss or company treats me like crap I not going to be around very long. The way the bills are playing I have found better thing to do on Sundays. Hanging with the wife and playing with my kids. So I am do venting, I hope thing get better and if they do not, then nothing will really change will it. , most of you will still buy your tickets and will be on this board saying the same things. I hope I am wrong. <_<

Ok we know he should be fired right? But what happens if he is not? For me I would still want the bills to do well but I would start to root for another team. Yes I am a fan but I am a fan of good football and if this organization is ok being grouped with the crappy teams in the league. That is not ok with me; I will not root for an organization that is being run poorly. I look at it like a Job. If my boss or company treats me like crap I not going to be around very long. The way the bills are playing I have found better thing to do on Sundays. Hanging with the wife and playing with my kids. So I am do venting, I hope thing get better and if they do not, then nothing will really change will it. , most of you will still buy your tickets and will be on this board saying the same things. I hope I am wrong. <_<

Buffalo or bust for me. I'm more of a Bills fan as opposed to a "football fan". If the Bills ever leave town, I'll probably stop following the sport much like I stopped following the NBA when the Buffalo Braves left town.

I don't think Jauron will be retained. I know Ralph still needs to eat some of his contract if he's fired, but I think even Ralph understands now that this guy cannot be a winner in the NFL.

its by no means a given Jauron gets fired...Ralph doesnt like to pay guys for nothing so he would rather keep him then fire him and pay him for two years not to mention pay the next coach to replace him

my guess is Ralph keeps Jauron and promises to bring in an experienced offensive co-ordinator along with the usual the team is close, we need better talent, Jauron is a good coach bla bla bla

its by no means a given Jauron gets fired...Ralph doesnt like to pay guys for nothing so he would rather keep him then fire him and pay him for two years not to mention pay the next coach to replace him

my guess is Ralph keeps Jauron and promises to bring in an experienced offensive co-ordinator along with the usual the team is close, we need better talent, Jauron is a good coach bla bla bla

If Ralph keeps Jauron and pretty much the same players, minus TO, and the big offseason change is a new offensive coordinator, then all eight games will get blacked out next season. Fortunately for us, Ralph knows this and there will be much bigger changes than that. He got away with it once by signing TO, he will not get away with another gimmicky offseason move. The fans are at their breaking point and everyone knows it. God, I hope I'm right.

If Ralph keeps Jauron and pretty much the same players, minus TO, and the big offseason change is a new offensive coordinator, then all eight games will get blacked out next season.

didnt we all think the same last year, that there was no way Ralph wouldnt fire Jauron and that if he did ticket sales would go down? people didnt buy tickets just because of TO, they would have bought them regardless just like they will this offseason regardless

Guest dog14787
If Ralph keeps Jauron and pretty much the same players, minus TO, and the big offseason change is a new offensive coordinator, then all eight games will get blacked out next season. Fortunately for us, Ralph knows this and there will be much bigger changes than that. He got away with it once by signing TO, he will not get away with another gimmicky offseason move. The fans are at their breaking point and everyone knows it. God, I hope I'm right.

Folks are really down about T.O., but I for one still see huge potential.

We need to hire a properly qualified GM as soon as possible in my opionion so the new GM can evaluate the Buffalo Bills football team and make plans for the future.

At ten to one odds it wouldn't surprise if some folks take you up on your bet.

Jauron clearly deserves to be fired as anyway you cut it the Bills have not achieved even adequate results in his first 3 7-9 seasons and it appears that even with good breaks he will not achieve adequate results in his 4th season (it will take things going better for us in the second half of the season for him to achieve only another inadequate 7-9 finish and this would be the best we will do on a good day).

The problem to me though is that whether Jauron stays or deservedly goes, this outcome still falls well short of addressing the REAL problem that under Mr. Ralph's guidance and leadership the team is roughly 0 for a decade in making the playoffs.

The Jauron fix needs to be change moment in us bringing in a new GM who at least has a record of getting his team to and winning the SB. The likely need for getting Shanahan, or Holmgren, or Cowher here would be that this new GM would also be the HC.

It seems relatively clear to me this is what needs to happen.

We need to hire a properly qualified GM as soon as possible in my opionion so the new GM can evaluate the Buffalo Bills football team and make plans for the future.

At ten to one odds it wouldn't surprise if some folks take you up on your bet.

Potential what?

That he may potentially end up with 500 yards receiving this year before he moves on to another team next year?

FWIW, Vic Carucci was on Sirius today & predicted a major house-cleaning at the end of the year, that only Brandon would likely survive but be dedicated to marketing. He also said that the Bills could dump 1/2 to 2/3 of the current roster, no big deal, that's how low the overall talent level is on this team.

Jauron, Modrak, John Guy, Russ, AVP and the Def. Coord all need to go this offseason.

<_< Huge potential? Surely you don't think T.O. will be a Bill next year. And what could change on this team to exploit his ability this year? Please note #3 on the list of sure things below:

1. death

2. taxes

3. T.O. gone after this year.

4. Bills draft at least two more DBs again.

5. Ralph rescinds "cash to the cap" policy in favor of "cash to less than the cap."

Dude, he's gonna get fired. I will give you 10:1 odds, if you care to make a bet, please contact me.

Man you really don't know how cheap Ralph is.

Like it or not Dickie Boy has 2 yrs left on the deal. You know what they are going to say at the end of the year at that meeting at Ralph's house.

WE were injured most of the year

We got shady QBing

We will get better offense when we stabilize the line.

If I had some extra cash I take you up on your bet. All I'm saying is don't be surprised if Jauron stays, even though I what him to go as bad as you do my friend.

FWIW, Vic Carucci was on Sirius today & predicted a major house-cleaning at the end of the year, that only Brandon would likely survive but be dedicated to marketing. He also said that the Bills could dump 1/2 to 2/3 of the current roster, no big deal, that's how low the overall talent level is on this team.

Lets pray Rico that Vic's predictions come true. There are so many players on this team who are just marginal at best pro football players. Unless this team makes a dramatic turnaround, DJ is GONE!! How many games are we going to win the rest of the year with a team that is only strong in the secondary, punter and kicker? Look at our roster from top to bottom. Other than special teams and secondary, there is not a lot of stud football players. I don't mean superstars, I mean solid NFL starting players.

At least we can get excited about the offseason. Until than, at least my son's sixth grade team is 10-0 and in the semifinals of a very competitive North Georgia Football league. You talk about a team with good players and excellent coaching, the sixth grade Walton Jr. Raiders ROCK!! Sorry for the digression.

Lets pray Rico that Vic's predictions come true. There are so many players on this team who are just marginal at best pro football players. Unless this team makes a dramatic turnaround, DJ is GONE!! How many games are we going to win the rest of the year with a team that is only strong in the secondary, punter and kicker? Look at our roster from top to bottom. Other than special teams and secondary, there is not a lot of stud football players. I don't mean superstars, I mean solid NFL starting players.

At least we can get excited about the offseason. Until than, at least my son's sixth grade team is 10-0 and in the semifinals of a very competitive North Georgia Football league. You talk about a team with good players and excellent coaching, the sixth grade Walton Jr. Raiders ROCK!! Sorry for the digression.

If nothing else, I hope that Ralph is currently working on a viable plan (that does NOT include Marv <_<:beer: ), the last thing I want to see is a repeat of the cluster!@#$ that took place after TD was dumped. Well, second-last thing, the absolute last thing would be for all the clowns to stay with the team.

The irony is that Jauron has won 3 games with this roster and by playing Dickeradoo ball. When you look at the lack of depth and injuries, that's no small feat. On the other hand, Jauron has had 4 years and a big hand in "developing" the current roster of, ahem, "less than overwhelming" talent and sticking with the "continuity" anthem. On the third hand, even the Oakland Raiders have won 2 games and they stink it up bad as well. Really though, without Jairus Byrd - who has shown some amazing ball hawking talent - getting some playing time (primarily due to those aforementioned injuries) this steaming pile of a team most likely isn't even 3-5.

I would not be paying out the wazoo for DirecTV Sunday Ticket if not for the Bills.

Where I live, with the exception of London Fletcher, the Redskins are not watchable. I can't stand the Ravens.

I always loved the 49'ers, but if no Bills, I would probably not follow football too much. Certainly not enough to pay for it.

With that being said, if the Bills don't get rid of BOTH Jauron and hire a real, proven football man at GM (and fire Modrak and Guy), I probably won't be renewing my Sunday Ticket next year.

Thanks for the update. I don't think the roster needs to overhauled at all, just the coaching staff, including the strength & conditioning coach, and a handful of positions- admittedly some very key ones- and this team is a contender next year. They are not the Browns, Rams or Raiders, there is a A LOT of good, young talent on this team, someone just needs to grab them by their collective facemask and yell in their face with steam coming out of their ears (see: Gruden, John) instead of trying to be their buddy.

Thanks for the update. I don't think the roster needs to overhauled at all, just the coaching staff, including the strength & conditioning coach, and a handful of positions- admittedly some very key ones- and this team is a contender next year. They are not the Browns, Rams or Raiders, there is a A LOT of good, young talent on this team, someone just needs to grab them by their collective facemask and yell in their face with steam coming out of their ears (see: Gruden, John) instead of trying to be their buddy.
IMO there is some talent at some positions, but there is very little depth. That's where the Bills are extremely cheap, saying that April needs players like Corto for ST is just a crutch for not wanting to spend money.

Root for another team? Go jump on that Patriette bandwagon then. As Bear Bryant said if you quit on me now you will quit on me in the fourth quarter. C Ya