I asked Chris Brown

zazie

when is the appropriate time to fire DJ.

He says keep an eye on his blog for his response.

Something tells me Mr. Brown (nose) won't respond anytime soon!

Well, after I was him, having read this obnoxious post, I wouldn't bother to answer you.

I mean seriously. You expect the guy to answer a question and then you publicly insult him. It's just rude.

Well, after I was him, having read this obnoxious post, I wouldn't bother to answer you.

I mean seriously. You expect the guy to answer a question and then you publicly insult him. It's just rude.

oh please. Sorry for calling out the shill. There is no way he can answer anyway, he is being paid to carefully toe the company line.

You are right though he is not really a brown noser he is just doing the job he paid to do. Sorry Chris. For keeping it up during this horrendous last twelve months of Bills history, you deserve a raise and I really mean that.

Hey Guys: Chris is a great guy. He answers my emails all the time. You have to respect him because, although on the surface he seems to have a dream job, in reality, it must be very difficult for him to "toe the company line."

Look for him to have a very bright future, whether he stays with the Bills, or moves on to the National media, like ESPN or NFL Network. I wouldn't be surprised if he became a well known NFL "Insider"-type. IMHO.

oh please. Sorry for calling out the shill. There is no way he can answer anyway, he is being paid to carefully toe the company line.

You are right though he is not really a brown noser he is just doing the job he paid to do. Sorry Chris. For keeping it up during this horrendous last twelve months of Bills history, you deserve a raise and I really mean that.

Then why would you ask?

Hey Guys: Chris is a great guy. He answers my emails all the time. You have to respect him because, although on the surface he seems to have a dream job, in reality, it must be very difficult for him to "toe the company line."

Look for him to have a very bright future, whether he stays with the Bills, or moves on to the National media, like ESPN or NFL Network. I wouldn't be surprised if he became a well known NFL "Insider"-type. IMHO.

I apologized already. Everyone has a job to do so I shouldn't take out my disrespect for DJ and Russ on Chris Brown.

when is the appropriate time to fire DJ.

He says keep an eye on his blog for his response.

Something tells me Mr. Brown (nose) won't respond anytime soon!

I'm pretty sure that if they didn't fire him at the beginning of the bye, they aren't going to fire him til after the season. JMO