Some important dates in Bills History coming up

Beerball

November 8, 1986 -- STEVE TASKER CLAIMED FROM WAIVER WIRE

WR/special teams star Steve Tasker was acquired on waivers from the Houston Oilers and he was put on the active roster for the game the next day.

November 9, 1986 -- LEVY GETS HIS FIRST WIN

Marv Levy was a winner in his Bills' head coaching debut as Buffalo downed the Pittsburgh Steelers, 16-12, in the wind at Rich Stadium. The Bills rushed for 172 yards.

WR/special teams star Steve Tasker was acquired on waivers from the Houston Oilers and he was put on the active roster for the game the next day.

Marv Levy was a winner in his Bills' head coaching debut as Buffalo downed the Pittsburgh Steelers, 16-12, in the wind at Rich Stadium. The Bills rushed for 172 yards.

Novemer 19, 2006 -- Losman throws for 340 yards in a come back win over Houston.

The Bills have not had a 300 yard passing game since. I know, I know, it's the o-line...

I remember that game... Gary Anderson attempted an extra point or field goal and the ball went straight up in the air and stopped... and then went backwards. Garbage bags were circling overhead like vultures.

This may have been the best player move ever made by the Bills.

I remember that game... Gary Anderson attempted an extra point or field goal and the ball went straight up in the air and stopped... and then went backwards. Garbage bags were circling overhead like vultures.

Speaking of wind at the Ralph (Rich at the time of this event) - I recall sitting in an corner / endzone seat about five rows up and the punter for the L.A. Rams (remeber that era?) was warming up - he had one ball that literally went straight up like you mentioned and it nearly blew back over his head. He actually said "Fudge" (the censored term). It was pretty funny.