Dick-less Jauron

I have never seen an offense so afraid of making a play. These underneath throws on 3rd down fool no one. The Texans know the Bills play scared and crowd the first down line. Meanwhile they burn out their D by making them play 40+ minutes a game, even without the no-huddle!

Sitting in the Rockpile section gives you an idea of how the plays develop and it's obvious to me that neither Edwqards of Fitz plan on throwing downfield. The first place they look and throw is always to the flat. The Texans knew that to and played so tight that Fitz had no place to throw.

Another good D effort wasted.

PTR

Don't worry!

Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson is NOT a greedy owner who simply fields mediocre football teams for local Bills fans to lap up without thought.

Ralph WILL fire Juron and replace him with a Super Bowl winning coach.

Guaranteed - The Buffalo Bills will not only be better than the Dolphins, Patriots, and Jets but we will WIN the Super Bowl within the next three seasons.

<sarcasm>

Agree 100% about the O, but I feel too often no one wants to admit that the D cannot get themselves off the field. Constantly allowing 8+ min drives. These dont just occur once they are tired either. We need a lot of help in a lot of places.

Agree 100% about the O, but I feel too often no one wants to admit that the D cannot get themselves off the field. Constantly allowing 8+ min drives. These dont just occur once they are tired either. We need a lot of help in a lot of places.

You know, I think we should all post comments ad-nausem about trivial little things pertaining to the O and the D.

BIG PICTURE people who think that Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson only cares about making money by hiring mediocre coaches and second rate players are crazy! Don't listen to them.

Ralph Wilson will fire Dick Juron and hire a Super Bowl winning coach.

The Buffalo Bills will DOMINATE the AFC East for the next three years!

Yeah, it's definitely the small stuff.

<sarcasm>

This has been the case for the past few years. The defense is solid, but it's "bend-don't-break" or prevent. They always keep the play in front of them, which is probably why we always see the CBs 7 yards off the line. Apparently, the coaches don't see how much time it chews off the clock and wears them down. A more aggressive D might actually stop the other team once in a while.

Faking a punt in your own zone is playing not to lose??

Please tell me you are kidding, he said after the game it was a desperation move, because the offense wasn't doing anything all game long. For lack of a better term it was a hail mary on his entire coaching career, and as expected, it failed. This team has run it's course with DJ and the only way things can even begin to ever possibly get better is to fire him, and bring in a coach who has a working knowledge of the NFL and the fire and passion to hold players accountable

This has been the case for the past few years. The defense is solid, but it's "bend-don't-break" or prevent. They always keep the play in front of them, which is probably why we always see the CBs 7 yards off the line. Apparently, the coaches don't see how much time it chews off the clock and wears them down. A more aggressive D might actually stop the other team once in a while.

My friend, you have nothing to worry about.

Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson wants to WIN more than anything. He will stop at NOTHING to win a Super Bowl!

Ralph Wilson will fire Dick Juron TODAY and hire a Super Bowl winning coach IMMEDIATELY!

Then, not only will the Buffalo Bills be the best in the AFC East but we're on our way back to the Super Bowl

We're lucky to have Mr. Wilson. The owners of the Dolphins, Patriots, and Jets are simply greedy people who will field a mediocre team year-after-year because their fans are gullible.

Not the Buffalo Bills!!

<sarcasm>

My friend, you have nothing to worry about.

Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson wants to WIN more than anything. He will stop at NOTHING to win a Super Bowl!

Ralph Wilson will fire Dick Juron TODAY and hire a Super Bowl winning coach IMMEDIATELY!

Then, not only will the Buffalo Bills be the best in the AFC East but we're on our way back to the Super Bowl

We're lucky to have Mr. Wilson. The owners of the Dolphins, Patriots, and Jets are simply greedy people who will field a mediocre team year-after-year because their fans are gullible.

Not the Buffalo Bills!!

<sarcasm>

Do you feel the need to constantly repeat yourself to make your point?

My recollection is that the Bills are usually successful at the fakes, but at that point in the game the element of surprise wasn't exactly at play (as we could see), and we needed all of 2 yards ... 6 feet.

In that spot, losing the game in the 4th quarter - in front of a home crowd - you put your offense out on the field, line up, and get 2 yards. Even with the offense as ineffective as it is, the chances of gaining 2 yards with the starting offense on the field is far better than dialing up the double-reverse, flea-flicker, Statute of Liberty fake punt - especially when the Texans evidently had the entire defense on high alert for a fake.

Jauron, however, would never do that. He is horrible, uninspiring, boring, uncreative and frequently wrong.

Please tell me you are kidding, he said after the game it was a desperation move, because the offense wasn't doing anything all game long. For lack of a better term it was a hail mary on his entire coaching career, and as expected, it failed. This team has run it's course with DJ and the only way things can even begin to ever possibly get better is to fire him, and bring in a coach who has a working knowledge of the NFL and the fire and passion to hold players accountable

Sure it was a desperation move, but it was a desperation move to win. That was the guy's point but you can't understand basic logic or reasoning. If you were playing not to lose you would never do that.

Then why three straight conservative running plays right before a fake punt? Seriously...you are too afraid to throw, then you fake a punt?

BTW it wasn't that bad a call. Moorman has done it before, deeper in his own end, and made it work. texans were just ready for it.

PTR

Then why three straight conservative running plays right before a fake punt? Seriously...you are too afraid to throw, then you fake a punt?

BTW it wasn't that bad a call. Moorman has done it before, deeper in his own end, and made it work. texans were just ready for it.

PTR

The biggest problem with the fake punt was, they took the ball out of the best players hands on that play. Moorman should have kept it himself. Once he flipped the ball off Houston was all over it. Why even have a fake punt that takes so long to develop? That was one of the stupidest plays in a list of many in the DJ era. And if you're gonna run a fake punt, do it in the 2nd qtr when it's 4th and short on Houston's 40 when you have the lead. That would catch Houston more off guard. This team is so ass backwards.

Dick Jauron coaches not to win.