HOU@BUF Game Thread

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else noticed that the Bills haven't thrown to their RBs at all the past couple of weeks. I remember reading about how much work they put into it during the offseason, and we used it successfully in the opener.

Yes, but if they did that, they might actually score TDs.

Good thing the Bills has Houston 'pinned" was back on the 10 yard line. Are we sure Buffalo has 11 guys on the field playing defense? (hmm? ...playing defense...NOT....I think I've answered my own question

You've lost credibility as far as football knowledge...the Bills have managed 7 points, 4 first downs and 10 minutes of possession in spite of the defense giving them 3 short fields...

This is as much on the offense as the defense. If not more.

Has anyone else noticed that the Bills haven't thrown to their RBs at all the past couple of weeks. I remember reading about how much work they put into it during the offseason, and we used it successfully in the opener.

At the beginning of the season, teams were concerned about Evans and Owens. They aren't anymore. Bills inability to stretch the field negates the passes to the running backs.