Fisher interview

ieatcrayonz

Vince Young will be starting QB for the Titans this week and it seems like for the rest of the season. There was an interview with Jeff Fisher on ESPN this morning. He said it was a group decision but also has been quoted as saying he is in K. Collins camp. Owner Bud Adams wanted Young.

This kind of stuff happens. It seems like a rift developing between Adams and Fisher. Even though Fisher has been a very good coach sometimes things spin out of control and this seems to be one of those times. Fisher is 0-6 and being forced to play a QB when he prefers another.

None of it can be a surprise, but when Fisher came out with his next quote it made it clear he was sending a message to Ralph Wilson. I only saw it on TV but the ESPN.com article had the closest written account:

Coach Jeff Fisher announced the expected move Thursday following practice for the 0-6 Titans, and Young got the news from his coach in the morning. Fisher insists it was an organizational decision resulting from the team's winless start and that he won't play musical chairs with the position.

Link

That is an obvious broadside at Jauron and Bud Adams meant to get Ralph's attention. It is not fair to Jauron but Fisher is making it known he would bring consistency. I wonder which of our QBs he prefers or maybe he would bring Collins with him.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince Young will be starting QB for the Titans this week and it seems like for the rest of the season. There was an interview with Jeff Fisher on ESPN this morning. He said it was a group decision but also has been quoted as saying he is in K. Collins camp. Owner Bud Adams wanted Young.

This kind of stuff happens. It seems like a rift developing between Adams and Fisher. Even though Fisher has been a very good coach sometimes things spin out of control and this seems to be one of those times. Fisher is 0-6 and being forced to play a QB when he prefers another.

None of it can be a surprise, but when Fisher came out with his next quote it made it clear he was sending a message to Ralph Wilson. I only saw it on TV but the ESPN.com article had the closest written account:

Link

That is an obvious broadside at Jauron and Bud Adams meant to get Ralph's attention. It is not fair to Jauron but Fisher is making it known he would bring consistency. I wonder which of our QBs he prefers or maybe he would bring Collins with him.

Ummm wow we're really desperate arent we? This has nothing to do with the Bills.

Yes, because Jeff Fisher is the type of guy who worries about what's going on with organizations other than his own.

:lol:

Ummm wow we're really desperate arent we? This has nothing to do with the Bills.

Musical chairs at QB has nothing to do with the Bills? :lol:

Fitzpatrick

Edwards

Losman

Holcomb

Bledsoe

How many QBs can Jauron possibly start in such a short span? The first part of Fisher's interview showed a clear dissatisfaction with Adams. He seems to know that ship has sailed. He then rapidly changed gears and gave his own philosophy of QBing. That philosophy would be refreshing to the Bills who have a QB controversy brewing again. He is not being allowed to implement it with his current employer.

Uh, first, you're nuts. That's the longest, crookedest line I've ever seen drawn from one thing to another thing that it has absolutely nothing to with.

But what I really want to say is that the day Jeff Fisher becomes the HC of the Bills is the day I stop being a Bills fan. Can't stand that guy.

Link

You apparently ate lots of lead based paint chips as a child

Uh, first, you're nuts. That's the longest, crookedest line I've ever seen drawn from one thing to another thing that it has absolutely nothing to with.

But what I really want to say is that the day Jeff Fisher becomes the HC of the Bills is the day I stop being a Bills fan. Can't stand that guy.

I can see how it would seem like a crooked line but it is not.

Step 1 is a clear identification by Fisher that he is done with the Titans. He can't say it directly, but it is obvious as he pretty much states he is in 100% disagreement with the owner.

Step 1 would be enough to end the topic but he proceeds to step 2, which could only relate to what he wants to do AFTER the Titans.

In step 2 he talks about how he wants to pick a QB and stick with him. We have established this is not about the Titans, but who could it be about? What team will probably have a new coach in 2010? There are several. Which of those is in this position because of musical QBs? That narrows the list doesn't it?

Link

OH

MY

GOD

That practically is BEGGIN Ralph to sign him once he orchestrates his release from Tennessee. He must be throwing games on purpose for that very reason.

Amazing work Columbo.

Link

How do you get anything at all in this that has anything to do with the Bills even in the slightest way? Not only is there no connection to Jauron or the Bills, but you say it is obvious? What is obvious is that you are desperate to start a post.

Step 1 is a clear identification by Fisher that he is done with the Titans. He can't say it directly, but it is obvious as he pretty much states he is in 100% disagreement with the owner.

Step 1 would be enough to end the topic but he proceeds to step 2, which could only relate to what he wants to do AFTER the Titans.

In step 2 he talks about how he wants to pick a QB and stick with him. We have established this is not about the Titans, but who could it be about? What team will probably have a new coach in 2010? There are several. Which of those is in this position because of musical QBs? That narrows the list doesn't it?

Keep digging and digging.

Even if he was tossing it out there that he wants to coach a team that does not change their QB mid season he could be talking about the following so far this year:

Browns

Chiefs

Raiders

Eagles

Redskins

Lions

Panthers(most likely soon)

Bucs

Rams

49ers

Seahawks

Bills

Most of those teams are injury related when it comes to benching their QB's including the Bills. As far as you, or I, or anyone else around/in the league is concerned, Trent has a concussion and is out due to injury. Nothing more, nothing less. We dont have any idea who is going to start after Trent comes back so your argument means nothing if Trent plays after the bye week.

I would love Fischer, but your stretching big time.

"We're in a unique situation right now. We haven't won a game. We wouldn't Be having this conversation If we were 6-0 Like Last Season," Fisher said.

I am sorry but I have to side with crayonz on this one. All you have to do is read between the lines you dummys. I have hilighted an example above.

Even if he was tossing it out there that he wants to coach a team that does not change their QB mid season he could be talking about the following so far this year:

Browns

Chiefs

Raiders

Eagles

Redskins

Lions

Bucs

Rams

49ers

Seahawks

Bills

Most of those teams are injury related when it comes to benching their QB's including the Bills. As far as you, or I, or anyone else around/in the league is concerned, Trent has a concussion and is out due to injury. Nothing more, nothing less. We dont have any idea who is going to start after Trent comes back so your argument means nothing if Trent plays after the bye week.

Browns first year coach won't be fired

Chiefs ditto

Raiders You think Fisher wants any part of that?

Eagles I'd say Andy Reid is well entrenched.

Redskins Campbell has played every game for two years

Lions first year coach and QB

Panthers(most likely soon) They haven't changed a thing yet and he knows Cowher has that job

Bucs first year coach

Rams To which owner is he sending a message?

49ers Singletary isn't going anywhere

Seahawks first year coach

Bills Ding Ding Ding

Browns

Chiefs

Raiders

Eagles

Redskins

Lions

Bucs

Rams

49ers

Seahawks

Bills

Let me save you some time, mrags.

Unless you're simply pandering to crayonz to amuse yourself, take others' advice and let it go.

The poster known as crayonz is hell-bent on getting a rise out of the unsuspecting, logical debator. In this regard, I consider him a diabolical super-genius.

If you already knew that, then my apologies, and have a good time debating. If not, just understand that you can't take him seriously.

Let me save you some time, mrags.

Unless you're simply pandering to crayonz to amuse yourself, take others' advice and let it go.

The poster known as crayonz is hell-bent on getting a rise out of the unsuspecting, logical debator. In this regard, I consider him a diabolical super-genius.

If you already knew that, then my apologies, and have a good time debating. If not, just understand that you can't take him seriously.

Thanks Bandit, I knew that. Im just in an argumentative mode today. But now that you mention it, Im sick of arguing about crap that doesnt matter.

Thank you for the second coat of stupidity.