Early roll call this week

Wanted to do an early roll call on who will be at the Ralph this week. We all know that one of the best ways to disrupt an offense like the Texans is with crowd noise, and with their reliance on the passing game this is going to be even more important this Sunday. LET'S GET LOUD. No matter how you feel about Jauron, Ralph, Trent, Fitz, T.O., the run d, etc., this team could have easily curled up in the fetal position and died after the embarrasment that was the Cleveland game three weeks ago. In fact most of us, myself included, expected just that to happen. Instead they pulled off two road wins in a row for the first time in 5 years. Albeit ugly, but two road wins. Regardless of how you feel about how they got to this point, the crowd needs to be a factor Sunday to help our defense out as much as possible when Houston's offense is out there. Getting to 4-4 in the bye week will be a huge plus for the way this season has gone so far. With winnable games against Tennessee and Jacksonville coming up after the bye, this game is all the more important if we have any hope left of getting back into the playoff race.

Bottom line: LET'S GET THE RALPH ROCKING FROM START TO FINISH THIS SUNDAY! :devil:

Wanted to do an early roll call on who will be at the Ralph this week. We all know that one of the best ways to disrupt an offense like the Texans is with crowd noise, and with their reliance on the passing game this is going to be even more important this Sunday. LET'S GET LOUD. No matter how you feel about Jauron, Ralph, Trent, Fitz, T.O., the run d, etc., this team could have easily curled up in the fetal position and died after the embarrasment that was the Cleveland game three weeks ago. In fact most of us, myself included, expected just that to happen. Instead they pulled off two road wins in a row for the first time in 5 years. Albeit ugly, but two road wins. Regardless of how you feel about how they got to this point, the crowd needs to be a factor Sunday to help our defense out as much as possible when Houston's offense is out there. Getting to 4-4 in the bye week will be a huge plus for the way this season has gone so far. With winnable games against Tennessee and Jacksonville coming up after the bye, this game is all the more important if we have any hope left of getting back into the playoff race.

Bottom line: LET'S GET THE RALPH ROCKING FROM START TO FINISH THIS SUNDAY! :devil:

I won't be there seeing as I live on the west coast. But there's probably a good chance that at some point I'll be screaming at my TV set.

I'll be there. I'm coming up from NJ ready to rock! Any tailgate information?

I'm with you Lieutenant Dan, we will revenge upon the season, no matter how ugly it is. The seemingly tough schedule at the beginning of the year is looking a little bit easier every week (thank goodness).

Skraapy-doo-- for tailgate information, I really don't have anything specifically but if you're looking to have some fun, I'd just park in a lot, set up some tables with some food and beer and just let the good times roll. There's usually fun people all over the place and I'm sure you'll meet some characters along the way. If nothing is going too well, just grab a case and walk around until you find some fellow fans having some fun. Usually they will embrace you with open arms, a beer, maybe a hot dog, and some fun.

Also, you can check out this thread for other tailgating info...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=99371