4pm Games??

Why are we playing so many 4pm games? Is it so they can see more of our games in LA?

thats just dumb

do people look at the schedule before the season starts or do they not know what the Bills play until gameday because i am amazed how many people act surprised each week when the Bills play at 4

Guest dog14787
thats just dumb

do people look at the schedule before the season starts or do they not know what the Bills play until gameday because i am amazed how many people act surprised each week when the Bills play at 4

Oh, you mean considering most games last season were one o-clock starts if the game is played in our time zone and its been that way for years.

thats just dumb

I love how people on this board will criticize anything posted! It was a question...I didnt know if there was a reason behind it because we rarely have 4pm games!

I love how people on this board will criticize anything posted! It was a question...I didnt know if there was a reason behind it because we rarely have 4pm games!

sometimes it just works out that way, everything isnt a conspiracy

The 4 pm starts appeared to be a way to generate TV ratings if Bills had start like last year with a lot of cross-division games. The last 6 games allow "flexible scheduling" (NFL's version of TSA's rubber glove suspicious person search) so Bills could but are not likely to have additional late games.

I enjoy the 4:00 PM games because it allows me to watch the other games throughout the day and look forward to the Bills game, or get some things done on the house during the day before the game!!!

If the Bills play at 1:00 and lose I am usually so angry that I can't even watch other games.