The answer to all are problems

our defense is pretty solid and would be a lot better had the offense stay on the field longer

The Jets ran for 183 yards even ignoring a 64 yard run and a 71 yard run. There are plenty of problems there. I agree that there are some building blocks, but that run defense is killing us.

I really have nothing to add here but a picture of his girlfriend.

The blonde? Striking resemblence to this guy. Compare the two photos. Long lost siblings?

http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/g/george-...rge-michael.jpg

BTW, that Texas quarterback doesn't have a body that could ever hold up to NFL punishment. I don't care how much of a gym rat he might be, he's got a puny, spindly girly man frame. Look at those delicate bird legs i(seen n the photo you provided). Think Rob Johnson. Worked like hell to bulk up, but adding muscle only goes so far when you have frame more like Tempest Bledsoe than Drew Bledsoe.

McCoy has bust written all over him. Take that to the bank.

The blonde? Striking resemblence to this guy. Compare the two photos. Long lost siblings?

http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/g/george-...rge-michael.jpg

BTW, that Texas quarterback doesn't have a body that could ever hold up to NFL punishment. I don't care how much of a gym rat he might be, he's got a puny, spindly girly man frame. Look at those delicate bird legs i(seen n the photo you provided). Think Rob Johnson. Worked like hell to bulk up, but adding muscle only goes so far when you have frame more like Tempest Bledsoe than Drew Bledsoe.

McCoy has bust written all over him. Take that to the bank.

Genius!

I'm a HUGE Longhorns fan man, but you need to put down the bong. Colt is a great spread QB, but he's most likely NOT going to succeed in the NFL. He doesn't play under center, he runs too much, and he doesn't have the arm to make all the necessary throws.

<-- Also a huge Longhorns fan. Also thinks Colt is way overrated.