"Money"

Watching last Sunday's Jets game, I recognized that there is a "best" player on this football team. I even came up with my own personal nickname for this dude. He shall simply start being known as "Money".

His name...Lee Evans.

While most of the national attention is on Terrell Owens, and I, too, was thrilled when Buffalo signed T.O., there is and has been the "other" wide reciever who should be gettin the ball a lot more often or at least be getting thrown to, and its "Money". This guy rarely drops a ball, runs like a damn deer, doesn't have a self-indulgent reality show, or his own cereal, nor even a key to the city!

But he does, when called upon, simply deliver! Does Owens make that catch along the sideline? (even though "Money" got robbed by the refs) Absolutely not. I really hope T.O. does start dominating like we know he all can, but I think our real focus should be gettin' "Money" the ball.

This guy is simply one of the classiest players in the league and is being deprived by this team by the Edwards not throwing him the ball. I care more about Evans gettin the ball and burnin DB's than listening to the "When will T.O. blow" question on WGR EVERY-DAMN-DAY!

Watching last Sunday's Jets game, I recognized that there is a "best" player on this football team. I even came up with my own personal nickname for this dude. He shall simply start being known as "Money".

His name...Lee Evans.

While most of the national attention is on Terrell Owens, and I, too, was thrilled when Buffalo signed T.O., there is and has been the "other" wide reciever who should be gettin the ball a lot more often or at least be getting thrown to, and its "Money". This guy rarely drops a ball, runs like a damn deer, doesn't have a self-indulgent reality show, or his own cereal, nor even a key to the city!

But he does, when called upon, simply deliver! Does Owens make that catch along the sideline? (even though "Money" got robbed by the refs) Absolutely not. I really hope T.O. does start dominating like we know he all can, but I think our real focus should be gettin' "Money" the ball.

This guy is simply one of the classiest players in the league and is being deprived by this team by the Edwards not throwing him the ball. I care more about Evans gettin the ball and burnin DB's than listening to the "When will T.O. blow" question on WGR EVERY-DAMN-DAY!

He didn't make that catch along the sideline. He didn't have control of the ball when he went out of bounds. Great catch if he would've, but he didn't.

Guest dog14787

His name...Lee Evans.

Money? you mean as in all the money we are throwing at Evans with piss poor results?

If you don't look at him, you won't see him. Doesn't mean he has disappeared.

EXACTLY...amazing what happens when you have a QB who knows that he has WR's on the field with him and can make plays. Not his fault he doesn't have a QB who can get him the ball...exact same thing happened with Moulds..two guys that MIGHThave had HOF careers if they had a legit QB playing with them for their entire careers.

Guest dog14787
Piss poor results? How can he have ANY results when Trent NEVER throws him the ball? Are you saying Lee has dropped a lot of balls? The few he dropped were POORLY thrown by Trent.:ph34r::doh:

Relax, Lee Evans is one of my favorite players, I said the results was piss poor, not the player.

Guest dog14787
OK, but you made it sound like that was Lees fault when it is clear to everyone but a few of Trents closest friends that the fault is Trents.

Goes with the territory