Mindboggling stat ......

Pneumonic

Yeah if that kid is going to survive in the east he is going to have to learn how to deal with cold and wind. He had as poor an outing yesterday as I have seen any starter have in quite some time.

It's a damn shame we don't have the Jets at the Ralph the second game instead of the dome in Toronto.

How stupid are we playing in a dome? Open it up for the game! Play like real men do.

We had that game on in the bar next to The Bills monitor, and let me tell you, only one team was actually out there playing yesterday. Tennessee saw the snow and stopped playing, literally in a couple of instances.

Where are all the people clamoring about Jeff Fischer being the NFL's best coach?

Jeff Fisher is too busy working on trick plays for next years preseason opener

No, but Sanchez in good weather almost certainly beats the Bills.

What in the world are you basing this on? Because he was ok his first 3 games? Here's a thought: perhaps the Bills studied him on field and confused the crap out of him. Oh wait, the Bills are terrible and only win because their opponents let them. Gimme a break. Besides one terrible game, the Bills have had good defensive game plans even with a tough of injuries.

What in the world are you basing this on? Because he was ok his first 3 games? Here's a thought: perhaps the Bills studied him on field and confused the crap out of him. Oh wait, the Bills are terrible and only win because their opponents let them. Gimme a break. Besides one terrible game, the Bills have had good defensive game plans even with a tough of injuries.

Basing it on watching the Bills games this season, as well as the Jets games this season.

And you are basing your opinion on what, that we out coached the Jets on both sides of the ball? Hard to figure that based on the entire season to this point.

Well like I said in another post, a win is a win, no matter how ugly. Everything else is just speculation.

Basing it on watching the Bills games this season, as well as the Jets games this season.

And you are basing your opinion on what, that we out coached the Jets on both sides of the ball? Hard to figure that based on the entire season to this point.

Well like I said in another post, a win is a win, no matter how ugly. Everything else is just speculation.

Besides Tom Brady (who we held in check until the last 5 minutes), what QB has played well against us? We have a very good secondary.

Maybe this whole season is just karma paying him back for that fake punt.

What's his arrogance quotient now? It was pretty high when he played that uncalled for dirty trick on the Bills.