The reason why trent edwards will never be good

Because he put up 3 points on the browns at home...how many people still think TE has a shot a being good or great? because your fooling yourselves..

My opinion..trent edwards was a good emerging qb before the concussion against Arizona last year and he never recovered from it. He threw downfield before that head injury. Now with a second concussion I think his career's in jeopardy. I've gotten flamed about that take but look at Tebow now, he's not the same. Some guys like Steve Young (and Aikman) have enough talent to survive that, but concussions are a funny thing.

Losman has improved more than edwards lately. However, both of them are better than Derek Anderson, who now has two left arms, despite playing one of the better seasons I have seen in a few years in 2007.

You cannot be serious. You are talking about a different level of playing. Put JP in college you could say he was "improving".

The only guys I see improving on this team are our O guards, FS, and... that's it... sadly

You cannot be serious. You are talking about a different level of playing. Put JP in college you could say he was "improving".

The only guys I see improving on this team are our O guards, FS, and... that's it... sadly

Losman is mediocre in a league where Brooks Bollinger looks like Joe Montana. HTF is that improvement?