BUF@NYJ Game Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I'm very happy for the players and fans

BUT,

My sole problem with this game is that it was TERRIBLY played by both teams.

As I said, I'm extremely happy for the players for winning...they deserve it. Even though I think this game was poorly coached, I'm happy Jauron won too (though did you see how much he lacked excitement on the sidelines)?, the Bills players showed heart and resilience.

That being said, my worry is that this will be yet another smoke screen that Ralph, Russ and co. will hide behind. Despite the victory, it was very clear that the Bills lack 3 key things that every successful winning team needs:

1) A good, physical front 7 on defense

2) A strong O-Line (I think the Bills will make some strides in this area, and at least from what I saw, Meredith outplayed Bell)

3) A good QB. Fitz showed guts w/ his throws, but jesus the guy has no arm.

So long as Brandon and Ralph will look at this game and say "we are capable of winning, but changes are needed" instead of saying "we won and Jauron proved the doubters wrong", I am happy. But if this (like the Bills 5-1 start last year) just keeps the Bills in the purgatory of mediocrity, I am skeptical of these meaningless wins.

I thought they showed a lot of heart today. I still can't stand the coaching staff, but the players showed a ton of heart. Good to see them walking off the field with smiles on their faces for once.

They showed a lot of heart because they like Jauron and dont want him fired.

I thought they showed a lot of heart today. I still can't stand the coaching staff, but the players showed a ton of heart. Good to see them walking off the field with smiles on their faces for once.

I wish you guys wouldn't forget all the injuries those are why we are not doing well people wern't talking like this after week 2 but those first 3 games are where we got our critical injuries. thats the truth of the matter whether you likme it or not not the staff or edwards. INJURIES