Can we quote Losman correctly?

ICE

I see how some are quoting Losman with his leg. Well what I am listening to right now is him saying he favored the leg and shouldn't have. He expected it to hurt BUT IT DIDN'T!

Let me post this again for the clowns that want to mis quote him... THE LEG DIDN'T HURT! He says 'I just gotta get it outa my head (the leg) and just gotta play football the way I know how'

so the leg is a MENTAL issue and HE knows it. He also says they said Shane Mathews was going in then all of a sudden they turn to him and tell him to suit up and get out there.

Anyone else notice even on the field he wasn't happy with himself? Also I noticed on a couple of plays he was talking to the OL men. The guy is pissed and says it was a learning exp and doesn't want fans thinking that is how JP losman plays because it isn't.

So, the leg is good from a physical standpoint, he is just favoring it mentally and knows he shouldn't. He was thrown in with ZERO preperation esp with the coaches saying they were going with Mathews.

if after all of that info you still bash Losman, you have problems. Give the kid a full week of reps and let's see what happens.

BTW...I wonder....if they were going to go with mathews then all of a sudden throw JP in there....who made the call? Maybe big daddy Ralph? :blink:

I agree with Ice. And I thought his quick drop back was great...and if that is on a "banged up" leg he's only got room to improve.

I can't believe people are actually putting weight on the kid having two turnovers in garbage time.

118403[/snapback]

Believe it. Sometimes this place shocks the hell out of me.

I see how some are quoting Losman with his leg. Well what I am listening to right now is him saying he favored the leg and shouldn't have. He expected it to hurt BUT IT DIDN'T!

Let me post this again for the clowns that want to mis quote him... THE LEG DIDN'T HURT!  He says 'I just gotta get it outa my head (the leg) and just gotta play football the way I know how'

so the leg is a MENTAL issue and HE knows it.  He also says they said Shane Mathews was going in then all of a sudden they turn to him and tell him to suit up and get out there. 

Anyone else notice even on the field he wasn't happy with himself? Also I noticed on a couple of plays he was talking to the OL men.  The guy is pissed and says it was a learning exp and doesn't want fans thinking that is how JP losman plays because it isn't.

So, the leg is good from a physical standpoint, he is just favoring it mentally and knows he shouldn't.  He was thrown in with ZERO preperation esp with the coaches saying they were going with Mathews.

if after all of that info you still bash Losman, you have problems. Give the kid a full week of reps and let's see what happens.

BTW...I wonder....if they were going to go with mathews then all of a sudden throw JP in there....who made the call?  Maybe big daddy Ralph?  :P

118084[/snapback]

Reps , smeps, he is supposed to be a football player ,suck it up and do the job.He will be another failed experiment.

Reps , smeps, he is supposed to be a football player ,suck it up and do the job.He will be another failed experiment.

--------------------------------

Lol.......you are basing this on???? five snaps????

Give me a freaking break.

118418[/snapback]

He is basing this on his degree he got from assclown U.

--------------------------------

Lol.......you are basing this on???? five snaps????

Give me a freaking break.

118418[/snapback]

Base it on his college career. Podunk conference, sacks up the wazoo, people blaming the Tulane OL which seemed to do ok for RB Mewelde Moore, sidearm delivery, chronically dissed by the scouts for his attitude...

He was an iffy 2nd rounder at best. I hope I'm wrong.

I just have to wonder if coaches were sending him a message last night putting him in, he was a active player no way does he stand around in sweat pants supposing anything, he has to be a pro , be ready , have his head into the game, if you listen to his interview clearly it wasn’t. They didnt have him on the sidelines to look pretty for the camera's

Hopefully that is that last time for that to happen. Bills need players who are hungry to play, any time any place, even if it is garbage time, for him to complain he was not expecting to play, as there was no point and he was not used to being in play in situations where the game is out of hand, he need re-think that and quick.

The message is be ready at all times the coaches will tell you what’s important. a young player getting anytime to learn most certainly is.

Hopefully they all talk that over . Everyone need be on same page

Listen to entire tape on buffalobills.com of JP post game comments

there is nothing about losman per se that screams "BUST," but after watching donohoe continue to !@#$ this team up with his piss-poor decisions for the last 4 years, i have to figure he will be a disappointment until proven otherwise.

we are on a treadmill of sucking until there is change at the very top.

Reps  , smeps, he is supposed to be a football player ,suck it up and do the job.He will be another failed experiment.

118412[/snapback]

THe thing is...IF he is healthy...I really dont see any further reason to NOT have him out on the field and taking starters reps.....

The offense has been dummied down just so Bledsoe can run it.....it isn't like Bledsoe is winning games for us....he is simply "facilitating" the offense.....

What are we going to do....wait until next year to develop him? You dont get that luxery in the NFL......

there is nothing about losman per se that screams "BUST," but after watching donohoe continue to !@#$ this team up with his piss-poor decisions for the last 4 years, i have to figure he will be a disappointment until proven otherwise. 

we are on a treadmill of sucking until there is change at the very top.

118471[/snapback]

Certainly so. I've been pointing out for some time that the Bill's management is uncompetitive in the market.

It just pains your asses I am right. I love it LOL!

118385[/snapback]

Right about what? You are the John Kerry of TSW, whereas you have taken every side of virtually every Bills issue for years on end. Then, you come back proclaiming to be "right."

As far as your next cant miss prospect Losman, he would do well to shut up, and get prepared to play football. His is, after all, in the NFL now earning a big paycheck.