Overhaul this team. Use Belichick's philosophy.

PIZ

Follow Belichick's design for choosing players: Leadership qualities, Versatility, Intelligence, Team Player.

1. Fire Donahoe and hire Scott Pioli. We need new direction and ideas.

2. Release Bledsoe. Nice guy, but I think he is dragging this team down. And I don't want him as a #2. I think he adversely influences this team with his lack of emotion.

3. Trade Henry for a #2 if possible.

4. Trade Mike Williams or move him to LG.

5. Re-sign Jennings to play RT.

6. Get a legitimate Center and LT.

7. Move Troy to FS ASAP. Reese sucks.

8. Get new blood on the d-line. Some guys with some pass rush moves. How about some DT's who can move more than 2 yards. After this game, every opposing Offense is going to run wide.

9.New TE's.

10. Get some receivers who can get open.

11. Trade Nate Clements for a #1 pick. Move Thomas there. I'm sick of Clements me-first attitude.

12. The 2 top teams in the NFL acquire team players who are intelligent and show versatility. The Bills have talent, but it they haven't played like a team since Kelly was here. I'm totally disgusted with this team. They show no character and seem unwilling to play as a team. And I don't think it's the coaches. This team is full of over-paid, granted talented, but non-team players. They all look for the stats. I want guys who want to win. No show-boaters. At this point I wouldn't care if the entire roster was overhauled. I just don't feel the passion for this team like I did for the team's of Levy.

13. Any other suggestions?

Follow Belichick's design for choosing players:  Leadership qualities, Versatility, Intelligence, Team Player.

1.  Fire Donahoe and hire Scott Pioli.  We need new direction and ideas.

2.  Release Bledsoe.  Nice guy, but I think he is dragging this team down.  And I don't want him as a #2.  I think he adversely influences this team with his lack of emotion.

3.  Trade Henry for a #2 if possible.

4.  Trade Mike Williams or move him to LG.

5.  Re-sign Jennings to play RT.

6.  Get a legitimate Center and LT.

7.  Move Troy to FS ASAP.  Reese sucks.

8.  Get new blood on the d-line.  Some guys with some pass rush moves. How about some DT's who can move more than 2 yards.  After this game, every opposing Offense is going to run wide.

9.New TE's.

10.  Get some receivers who can get open.

11.  Trade Nate Clements for a #1 pick.  Move Thomas there.  I'm sick of Clements me-first attitude.

12.  The 2 top teams in the NFL acquire team players who are intelligent and show versatility.  The Bills have talent, but it they haven't played like a team since Kelly was here.  I'm totally disgusted with this team.  They show no character and seem unwilling to play as a team.

13.  Any other suggestions?

118065[/snapback]

Not a bad list. However, I think # 11 is a bit of a stretch.

Not a bad list.  However, I think # 11 is a bit of a stretch.

118072[/snapback]

I know he is a good player, but is he going to re-signed next year? I hate the guys attitude. I'd rather spend the $ elsewhere. I also think the Bills could do better. Look at the Steeler's Defense. Can you name there 2 corners? I'd rather spend the $ on a top OL, either C or Tackle.

Good points, all.

I'd also add another personality trait not listed: toughness, mental and physical, that matches the character of the city in which they play. I want Darryl Talley-type players who play like it's a summer's day when the temperature hits 20º below zero... not huddle around the heaters in October like these guys do.

Oh, and I'd shed those fuggin' ugly assclown uniforms that Donahoe brought in. I am so sick of looking at them, especailly the humiliating yoked road unis. Pitiful. Bring back the uniforms of the Jim Kelly era, possibly with a darker blue all around. (Using two shades of blue is aesthetically wrong.)

I think the reason why Belicheck teams do so well is that he keeps pumping new players in to each of the offensive and defensive lines. He understands that winning the war in the trenches is how you win football games.

I'm sorry to say that position players can be found in the later rounds that are just as good as most of the 1st round picks. You just need to dig farther than other teams and find those diamonds in the rough.

It also looks like he also believes in stockpiling draft picks, not necessarily #1's, and somehow rolls them over from year to year. Instead, we always believe in spending next year's picks for someone today. This needs to stop.

If we try to move to the NE philosophy, it will take at least 2 drafts before we get some new talent into the trenches to help out, especially on the offensive line.

Finally, Belicheck is lucky enough to have Brady as QB and we have Dumbsoe.

I say cut Bledsoe TODAY. He is useless and let other teams pick him up. The JP Losman era starts this week.

Finally, Belicheck is lucky enough to have Brady as QB and we have Dumbsoe.

118108[/snapback]

Belichik had them both...he chose Brady, and we chose Bledsoe. The reason the Pats are good is that they are not afraid to let big name players leave, but at the same time keep players who play with emotion.

I'd also add another personality trait not listed: toughness, mental and physical, that matches the character of the city in which they play. I want Darryl Talley-type players who play like it's a summer's day when the temperature hits 20º below zero... not huddle around the heaters in October like these guys do.

118104[/snapback]

I hate seeing that. I noticed last night that as soon as Bledsoe comes over to the sidelines for a TO, someone is right there throwing a heavy jacket on him. This team needs Kelly to come in some cold winter day and make them stand outside for 2 hours.

1. Fire Donahoe and hire Scott Pioli. We need new direction and ideas.

I THINK WE HAVE TO WAIT ONE MORE YEAR BEFORE TD IS GONE, THE BUSINESS SIDE OF THE TEAM IS DOING WELL.....

2. Release Bledsoe. Nice guy, but I think he is dragging this team down. And I don't want him as a #2. I think he adversely influences this team with his lack of emotion.

I AGREE

3. Trade Henry for a #2 if possible.

BE LUCKY TO GET A 2...I'D RATHER TRADE HENRY FOR A PROVEN O-LINEMAN.

4. Trade Mike Williams or move him to LG.

MOVE HIM TO LEFT GUARD

5. Re-sign Jennings to play RT.

I LIKE HIM ON THE LEFT SIDE

6. Get a legitimate Center and LT.

WE DO NEED A LEGITAMATE CENTER...MAYBE TEAGUE AT RT AND TRADE HENRY FOR A PROVEN CENTER?

7. Move Troy to FS ASAP. Reese sucks.

YUP

8. Get new blood on the d-line. Some guys with some pass rush moves. How about some DT's who can move more than 2 yards. After this game, every opposing Offense is going to run wide.

THEY HAD 2 GUYS ON SCHOBEL EVERY PLAY AND HE WAS WORKING HIS BUTT OFF, WE'LL HAVE TO SEE HOW KELSAY PROGRESSES THE REST OF THE SEASON.

9.New TE's.

CAMBELL AND EUHUS HAVE SHOWED POTENTIAL....

10. Get some receivers who can get open.

LEE EVANS AND MOULDS ARE SOLID...I THINK THE PROBLEM IS BLEDSOE.

11. Trade Nate Clements for a #1 pick. Move Thomas there. I'm sick of Clements me-first attitude.

NOT A BIG FAN OF NATE, BY WHY DOWNGRADE THE POSITION? NO WAY WE GET A 1 FOR HIM. WHY ARE PEOPLE OBSESSED WITH DRAFT PICKS?

12. The 2 top teams in the NFL acquire team players who are intelligent and show versatility. The Bills have talent, but it they haven't played like a team since Kelly was here. I'm totally disgusted with this team. They show no character and seem unwilling to play as a team. And I don't think it's the coaches. This team is full of over-paid, granted talented, but non-team players. They all look for the stats. I want guys who want to win. No show-boaters. At this point I wouldn't care if the entire roster was overhauled. I just don't feel the passion for this team like I did for the team's of Levy.

I AGREE

13. Any other suggestions?

BEEF UP THE O-LINE AND SECONDARY WITH PROVEN PLAYERS AND LOSE BLEDSOE

I can not stand Nate's game. We're getting crushed by 3 scores and he's still talking trash. He's attitude is terrible and he's all about himself. Where have you gone Antoine Winfield? Maybe he wasn't the best cover or turnover guy, but he certainly had heart and wasn't grandstanding when we were down by 30.