Richard Seymour

bills_fan

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aheb...o&type=lgns

Step it up Bills! I give a 2nd and a 4th easy, and then I give him the big contract and put him next to Stroud. You know he's going to be motivated to play NE 2xs a year. And he's been very good for Oakland. This is the type of guy you go and get. This would enable you to use your 1st rounder on a LT or QB while also bolstering your D. There is no downside here save the usual injuries. GET IT DONE!

Please God add a veteran player who knows how to WIN. We have three players on the roster who have started a playoff game. THREE. That is just inconcievable.

Only worth it if he signs a long term deal prior to the trade, and as dumb as Oakland is they may take less than a 2nd, more like a Stroud esq. 3rd and 5th. This would also put us in a great position to switch to a 3-4 in 2010. We would just need a true NT and LB (Merriman cough cough)

Really? I think permitting over 200 running yards in 2 out of the last 3 games and having very little interior pressure on the QB qualifies as a problem.

Plus, the guy could play end in a 3-4 or DT in a 4-3.

The problems against the run are the linebackers, IMO. The DL has been very good, especially Stroud and Williams. Just look at their tackle totals. They've also generated a decent pass rush, although the DL still needs to improve in this area. I'd be for picking up Seymour if he could replace Kelsay and DE. Otherwise, he would be a good rotational player for a year or two with Williams and his price tag is probably too high for that.