Um, so do we have a shot vs the Jets?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgotten in all this mess -- we actually have a game coming up against one of our hated rivals. Can we bounce back somehow and get to 2-4? I'm not overly optimistic, but perhaps the Bills will show up and put up a fight. I can dream can't I?

We have a shot to beat the spread.

Everyone has a shot.

The Bills certainly do.

1. Rainy Game

2. Sanchez is prone to turnovers, especially fumbles in wet weather.

3. Cotchery out. Clowney drops passes.

4. Jones, as I've said before, is 31, slow, and top heavy. "Jones Run...for maybe a gain of one" is a line Jets fans are so sick of right now.

If the Bills can make some defensive stops, it will be a low scoring game. You certainly have a chance.

My Jets always seem disappointing in 4 pm games, in the rain, and because of stupid mistakes.

Good luck, no injuries!

I can't think of a single logical reason that the Bills will win, but I thought the same thing before the NE game. For some reason, Jauron's teams seem to put together decent performances just when all hope seems lost. The uncertainty regarding the coaching situation certainly hurts, but I think the Bills will put up a very good fight before blowing it in the final minute.

sure i guess we have a shot. but i think the better wager is 2 fold:

1) is this the game Trent goes down? (Against Rex's blitz happy D and our O-Line)

Most likely.

2) if he does go down how long into the game will it take.

probobly before the half ends.

this speculation seems much more real and entertaining

Beginning of teh 2nd Qtr Captain Checkdown will be Captain Crumched and carried off the field. I see a blowout coming at catastrophic extremes.

Everyone has a shot.

The Bills certainly do.

1. Rainy Game

2. Sanchez is prone to turnovers, especially fumbles in wet weather.

3. Cotchery out. Clowney drops passes.

4. Jones, as I've said before, is 31, slow, and top heavy. "Jones Run...for maybe a gain of one" is a line Jets fans are so sick of right now.

If the Bills can make some defensive stops, it will be a low scoring game. You certainly have a chance.

My Jets always seem disappointing in 4 pm games, in the rain, and because of stupid mistakes.

Good luck, no injuries!

Very true, in my view, for all these reasons. I give us a 30% chance. Not great but worth tuning in.

best case for Bills is a 27-17 loss, w/ a slightly improved performance from the offense adandoning no-huddle, and slightly improved defense with Poz and Whitner back. and no botched kick returns. of course any one or all 3 units can fail, and it could turn into another blowout loss like in Miami.

Guest dog14787
I have a gut feeling we will beat the Jets although I'm not so sure that's a good thing at this point, but we are only a couple of games out of a possible wild card spot or winning our division.

Its to bad we didn't have an owner that could make a decisive decision, we would still have a real chance at accomplishing something this season. :thumbsup:

RW urks the crap out of me. :blink:

Still not sure if its a good thing at this point. :worthy: (Nawww, its all good)

Gritty win and a well deserved one for the defense.

The decision to scratch the no huddle already paying dividends in my opinion.