LMAOF!

Not likely. Looks like the defacto leader of what passes for the GOP now is meeting resistence from everyone. LOL!

Way to be up on current events! This was announced Thurdsay. BullS*** . The press got these "quotes" off a Wicki page.

Wish he wsa buying the Bills instead. We'd have an owner that wants to win.

Not likely. Looks like the defacto leader of what passes for the GOP now is meeting resistence from everyone. LOL!

EGYLM,

I don't understand why the left would even care. It's like complaining that the girls you kissed in the backseat of your Pacer didn't win Prom Queen. Who gives a darn....move on left wing hippies...move on and get over your hatred.

Way to be up on current events! This was announced Thurdsay. BullS*** . The press got these "quotes" off a Wicki page.

Wish he wsa buying the Bills instead. We'd have an owner that wants to win.

I know this was announced a while ago whacker, and I was waiting for somebody else to post it here...and I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting...

But since about 95 percent of PPP posters get their marching orders and talking points from that fat assed druggie I wasn't going to hold my breath forever.

Good to see something both the owners and players union agree upon!!! :devil:

Once again, let me point out how much I enjoy watching the left go absolutely full-goose bozo batschhitt over anything Rush.

I give to you Texas Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, taking time from talking on her cellphone while at a town hall meeting, to explain to Congress why Rush should not be the owner of an NFL Team.

About three minutes in...great job doing the work of the people, Sheila! :wallbash::censored:0:)

Most republicans I know don't care for Limbaugh or any of his jibberish. The left pushes him as the leader of the right, even though it isn't true.

Once again, let me point out how much I enjoy watching the left go absolutely full-goose bozo batschhitt over anything Rush.

I give to you Texas Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, taking time from talking on her cellphone while at a town hall meeting, to explain to Congress why Rush should not be the owner of an NFL Team.

About three minutes in...great job doing the work of the people, Sheila! :censored:0:):lol:

So after Obama's talk before MNF and this waste of taxpayer money leads me to believe that the government wants to take over the NFL too. It's none of her damn business and not her job to give her two cents regarding this issue. Rush Limbo.... :wallbash:

About three minutes in...great job doing the work of the people, Sheila! :wallbash::censored:0:)

Don't forget Rush.

(Note: I don't listen to Rush, but I have no problem admitting how much fun it is watching the liberal left get so uncontrollably wee-wee'd up every time he opens his mouth. The MSM can't get enough of him, and if just one of them would realize how foolish they collectively look trying to criticize him while simultaneously boosting his ratings to all-time highs, maybe they'd realize how much better off they'd be if they clammed up.)

I seriously can't believe how funny it is. Yesterday, Tingles referred to Rush as "phone sex for the traveling salesman" (whatever that means), and Olbermann commented that Rush saying he paved the way for Beck is "like congratulating yourself for spreading syphyllis." Of course, this came before his comment on Michelle Malkin, who he referred to as having "total mindless, morally bankrupt, knee-jerk, fascistic hatred, without which Michelle Malkin would just be a big mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick on it." :lol: :lol: 0:)

If you're going to mock others for being obsessed with a media figure(s) that they dislike you should at least try to not do it, you know, on the same morning that you're obsessing with media figure(s) that you dislike. It kind of undercuts your "point" when you're able to provide a synopsis of MSNBC's entire evening lineup. I suppose that this is the level of self-monitoring we should expect from someone who thinks that a ridiculous video of a Thomas Paine impersonator telling you to mail teabags to your congressman is so cool that he must incorporate it into his signature.

If you're going to mock others for being obsessed with a media figure(s) that they dislike you should at least try to not do it, you know, on the same morning that you're obsessing with media figure(s) that you dislike. It kind of undercuts your "point" when you're able to provide a synopsis of MSNBC's entire evening lineup. I suppose that this is the level of self-monitoring we should expect from someone who thinks that a ridiculous video of a Thomas Paine impersonator telling you to mail teabags to your congressman is so cool that he must incorporate it into his signature.

I wanted to incorporate something you said into my signature, but I have yet to find anything of value.

You, on the other hand...

Ok I've got an above average sense of humor but I just don't get what's funny about his statement. :unsure:

The quote in his sig was part of a response I wrote to Blzrul's argument that:

Jesus preached outside ... in the fields, the streets, etc. I have been to this church and it seats thousands, has a great sound-system for its BAND, a stage a nightclub would envy, day-care facilities, coffee bar etc etc etc. Jesus would probably drive them all out.

Only a horse's ass like you would believe those sorts of accoutrements are needed to worship...and a bigger horse's ass than you would think those are insufficient.

My response was as follows:

Oh, you're right, I forgot. Jesus chose not to use 2000 lumen projectors on 20' foot projection screens, character generators, Crown amps, wireless mics and a 12-piece youth band to sing praises to God because it just wasn't how he wanted to spread the word. Plus, it was easier for him to reach the people who were physically unable to attend because all he had to do was touch them and BADABING, they could suddenly see, and hear, and talk, and walk. Who needs a handicap ramp, closed captioning, specialized audio, etc. when Jesus is running the show? A rock and a megaphone in the pouring rain were good enough for Jesus, so they should be good enough for the rest of us.

The goal of most churches is to spread the word of God to as many people as they can because, like Jesus, they hope to increase their following. What you fail to understand is the concept of "elimination of objections." No surprise that's lost on you because that's actually a concept amongst productive people to help them reach their goals. The fewer excuses people have to attend services, the more people will attend. For example, the day care facilities are my wife's church are second-to-none, not to mention free. So she can worship when she wants without having the objection of "Oh, well, I can't get a babysitter today."

I've listened to the band at her church, and it's awesome, playing incredible contemporary, uplifting music in praise of God, and reaching children of all ages in a way that reading from a podium doesn't. Not to mention their summer youth camps, where the kids help build houses for the less fortunate, among other things.

I understand that you seem to hate everything that is considered a thriving enterprise, but you really need to lighten up on the distaste you have for things you simply and obviously can not/refuse to understand.

Somehow Bad Lefty found that funny. Apparently my defending groups of people dedicated to helping the less fortunate makes him piss his pants with laughter.