Which is worse right now-the Bills or their Bills Fans?

Which is it? Personally, it is real close right now..

Are you inferring that we as Bills fans should be a cheerful bunch right now?

Let's forget that we haven't been to the playoffs in 10 years, haven't had a good QB since Jim Kelly, haven't had a good coach since Mary Levy, haven't had a good GM since John Butler, inexplicably hired/ extended /refused to fire Jauron, refuse to fire Modrak and Guy, play games in Toronto, haven't beat the Pats* since 2001, haven't won a division game in over a year, and add in a litany of idiotic personel moves and draft choices and we have every right to act a little pissy.

Which is it? Personally, it is real close right now..

What's close?

The Bills organization is in complete disarray... going on 10+ years now.

It's chaos followed by bad decisions, followed by more chaos.

The Bills win the argument...all the fans win a is a splintered broomstick in the ass!

Yeah, fans; grow up! You don't see this level of whining from fans of the Stillers, Patriots, and Giants, now do you?

lmao hahah what do those three teams have in common that the bills haven't seen in the last ten years

If I get your post right, this implies that Bills fans are not really good.

Would you care to explain why and divulge the criterion you used?

Thanks,

Marc in Montréal

I'm stating that as bad as the Billls are, this place is in complete meltdown and many have lost all reason. The Bills are the worst team in football and have been the worst franchise for 10 years. That being said, some of the stuff written here is just mental. Things about moving the team, etc. are far worse IMO.

I'm stating that as bad as the Billls are, this place is in complete meltdown and many have lost all reason. The Bills are the worst team in football and have been the worst franchise for 10 years. That being said, some of the stuff written here is just mental. Things about moving the team, etc. are far worse IMO.

Gotcha.

Thanks

Good question. Both are pretty bad, and neither are really doing their job very well. Right now I'd lean toward the Bills being worse, but god forbid they win this week, then Bills fans won't know which way to turn.

Really? Bills fans aren't doing their job??? :wallbash::doh::wallbash: