sunday was terrific!

For the first time in many years I went out on a nice fall morning with a date over the mountains into Asheville, attended services, had a wonderful lunch in an open air restaurant and attended a movie (not all that good a movie) at 1:20. My date (whose dad was a quarterback at Auburn and coach and was a bit of a tomboy and football fan) asked if I wanted to see the Bills play. I said no I'd rather spend the afternoon with you...earning some credits. After the movie there was a sports bar across the way and she said "let's go watch your Bills!" I went. 4th quarter 3-3. A few minutes later the game was over and as we walked out to drive home, she said "I think you might want to find another football team...they're kind of the Vanderbilt of the NFL" Vanderbilt was apparently the whipping boy of the SEC for a long while. For those of you who actually watched the whole game...my condolences.

For the first time in many years I went out on a nice fall morning with a date over the mountains into Asheville, attended services, had a wonderful lunch in an open air restaurant and attended a movie (not all that good a movie) at 1:20. My date (whose dad was a quarterback at Auburn and coach and was a bit of a tomboy and football fan) asked if I wanted to see the Bills play. I said no I'd rather spend the afternoon with you...earning some credits. After the movie there was a sports bar across the way and she said "let's go watch your Bills!" I went. 4th quarter 3-3. A few minutes later the game was over and as we walked out to drive home, she said "I think you might want to find another football team...they're kind of the Vanderbilt of the NFL" Vanderbilt was apparently the whipping boy of the SEC for a long while. For those of you who actually watched the whole game...my condolences.

Coach's daughters are always easy!

Not sure anyone cares what you did yesterday. I'm sure there is a message board for Sundays in the Park.

Not sure anyone cares what you did yesterday. I'm sure there is a message board for Sundays in the Park.

As long as its not Sunday in the "Orchard" Park! God I'd hate to have paid actual dollars to see that game. And I was a bills fan through the Dan Darragh era, the Bills team that got us the draft pick for OJ Simpson. Its hard to see such dumbass football week after week.

Who cares? I humped my dog..not sure I would start a thread here about it.

pic?

Did you score? :censored:

I care. What movie did you see? Was it any good?

"Bright Star"...it sucked. Slow and tedious and without any real energy or imagination. Wait a minute..it was kind of like the Bills game! Others liked it, but it just didn't do anything for us. I guess it is getting great reviews.

As long as its not Sunday in the "Orchard" Park! God I'd hate to have paid actual dollars to see that game. And I was a bills fan through the Dan Darragh era, the Bills team that got us the draft pick for OJ Simpson. Its hard to see such dumbass football week after week.

A Sunday in OP watching ineptitude at it's finest or a Sunday out with the toothless folk of Tennesse? I say it's a toss up.

"Bright Star"...it sucked. Slow and tedious and without any real energy or imagination. Wait a minute..it was kind of like the Bills game! Others liked it, but it just didn't do anything for us. I guess it is getting great reviews.

I would assume that means no gratuitous nudity?