1st Bills loss that didn't hurt

l< j

This is the first time I can ever remember not having that hollow feeling in my gut after a Bills loss, since I was 10 or 11 years old.

Not saying that I was ever superfan, but this was different for me as a fan. Not good.

kj

This is the first time I can ever remember not having that hollow feeling in my gut after a Bills loss, since I was 10 or 11 years old.

Not saying that I was ever superfan, but this was different for me as a fan. Not good.

kj

Same here. No love for this team any more. At best apathy, at worst, hatred.

I don't ever remember a sense of such indifference/resignation from fans while walking out of the stadium as with this loss. It was so ridiculous it was hard to really even be upset - just pathetic/laughable

We have all been Dick-Jauronified. The good news is we can never die. The bad news is that we are not really alive anymore. Also, we must feed on the flesh of the living.

:censored:

I think it's one of those steps of grief. Anger, denial, bargaining are gone, all we have left is acceptance. It is truly sad, but our owner does not care about the fans and he does not have the will to admit that he made took the cheap way out last year by not firing Jauron. Wilson is treating us all with contempt, why should we feel any loyalty to the team he owns?

We have all been Dick-Jauronified. The good news is we can never die. The bad news is that we are not really alive anymore. Also, we must feed on the flesh of the living.

If this was not so true I would laugh. Instead, I am now crying... oh wait, that is too much emotion for a Jauronotron. I am now expressionless.

I have to agree that my feeling after that game was different than normal. Normally I'd be yelling at the tv and getting really upset. This time, I just watched it all happen with no emotion whatsoever. I wasn't surprised about the outcome. I feel pretty empty inside when it comes to the Bills, which is something I NEVER thought I could ever do.

I've been in this boat for three years. Not to say I knew the team would suck this bad but I knew they weren't going to be good anytime soon. I canceled my seasons going into the 2006 seasons and never looked back. I watch the games but I don't ever expect them to win. I get excited when they do but I just don't care when they don't.

I had a huge fight with my wife yesterday before the game. She called me a "terrible" fan for wanting them to lose to the Browns.

I honestly believe this franchise is at the point where losing every game is in the best interest of the franchise because of our moronic owner. I'm not just talking about better draft position, which is a plus, but losing to drive home the point that EVERYONE in that organization needs to be let go.

We're past the point of wondering what's wrong with the Bills. Now I'm wondering what's right with them?