Worst thing about this game:

Drew's 3rd INT had me turning the game off, but I was on the edge most of the game with ESPN's commentary. I suppose the Bills could have done the favor of showing up so there was another team to talk about, but Kolber, Patrick, Theismann and McGuire were so far down Brady's pants that I just couldn't take it anymore. Every completed pass was an excuse to talk about Brady's greatness. It was sickening. About the only thing more phony than Brady's "interview" were the laughable CGI backdrops behind Theismann et. al (in front of the Boston skyline one moment, and the stadium behind them 5 minutes later).

I get it. I know Brady's great. I know Belicheck is a genius because he plays guys at different positions. Talk about something else. I was expecting interesting commentary from a nationally-televised game. Guess I haven't watched enough Sunday night games to remember these guys are idiots who can barely be bothered to stop drooling on themselves, much less say anything intelligent.

ARRGH. :D

The Pats deserve the praise. They really do. I thought the ESPN crew was very kind to Buffalo and gave our team way too much respect for that wretched performance. Finally in the 2nd half they couldn't take it anymore and started to tear into Bledsoe, the O-line and WR's.

Hey, they deserve it.  Until we actually start playing like an NFL team, expect the crappy treatment of our boys.

117737[/snapback]

You are exactly right. My point was the Bills only made it more likely that this will continue. I think the Bills deserved to get reamed for their performance. I just wish commentators would find something new to do besides wet their pants over the Patriots.

Through out this board the Bills are always called a team , they are not a team , they are just a bunch of guy trying to play football. Altheletes ,yes, football players , no.These clowns cant even do the basics ,you know like block and tackle. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: And shame on you Ralph for letting this continue

They absolutely do deserve praise, but these guys need to find a new angle already.  They are creaming over the same three or four things all night long.

117843[/snapback]

Would you rather hear them talk about how much Bledsoe blows goats?

Would you rather hear them talk about how much Bledsoe blows goats?

117880[/snapback]

Perhaps they should just fellate the entire Pats team before kickoff and get it over with?

My point, which you missed, is that if they want to polish balls all night long then they should at least find some new material.

It's true. Yes the Pats deserve all the praise, but these guys do things like this habitualy. Need I remind anyone here of the Mike Vick return game vs Carolina last year. That was one of the most shameful nad-polishing jobs in sports HISTORY!

Drew's 3rd INT had me turning the game off, but I was on the edge most of the game with ESPN's commentary.

ARRGH.  :blink:

117736[/snapback]

What drives me nuts was not the praise for a good job when it was due (unfortunately, often enough), but when the Patriots had a play for no yardage or negative yards, and they continue to praise them. If the Bills manage to actually cover all the receivers on one play and Brady has to throw it away or get sacked, then he's a brilliant player that just made a smart decision to throw the ball away, and executed it perfectly. If you can't credit a defense for a negative or no gain, shut up already!