After the game

MarkyMannn

From the comments of the story:

This was a horrific site after the Bills game. A black jeep, barreled into the side of the road at approximately 30-40 mph. We were about 70 yards away when we saw pedestrians, possibly 3-4 be tossed into the air like rag dolls. The driver appeared to lose control of his vehicle as he drove into the wrong side of the road and up onto the sidewalk. He did not stop or try to avoid the crowded streets, suggesting the driver was somehow impaired. Furthermore, two police squad cars were in pursuit, it was difficult to tell if he was coming from the game or this was a chase that was unrelated. He sped up down Southwestern Blvd, going towards West Seneca, where he was apprehended by two police patrol cars. As the accident took place, shrieks and cries came up from the crowded streets. Let's hope that these individuals are okay, however, at the speed he was going it will be a miracle.

WIVB story

More info from WKBW. Notice Texas plates

Sheriff's officials tell Eyewitness News the incident started in the stadium parking lot after the game with security officials growing concerned about the behavior of some individuals in a Jeep with Texas plates. Officials say security staffers in a golf cart started following the Jeep. The driver of the Jeep then allegedly jumped a curb and hit the two pedestrians and the deputy. The two pedestrians took the brunt of the impact while the driver kept going. The Jeep also reportedly bounced off a bridge at California Road and was finally stopped on Southwestern Boulevard.

Let's all say a prayer for three human beings who obviously didn't deserve what happened to them today.

I agree, as if the game wasn't bad enough for them to sit through. If I remember correctly when I was younger in the late 70's early 80's they sold beer the entire game, but after someone hit Chuck Foreman of the Vikings in the eye with a snowball, they quit selling it at halftime. Is that still the policy? I don't know if these people were Bills fans or not, but this has been a bad year for all involved with the Bills, owner, FO, players, coaches, fans, etc.