Poor Drafting.....

Kenwick

When Perry Fewell starts Buggs and Palmer over our first round draft pick Maybin and our 5th round pick Nic Harris what does this tell you???..... Maybin and Harris are not as good as Buggs and Palmer.........in Fewell's opinion..... ouch

I would say that is poor drafting......

Wilson's decision making has a history of making bad decisions...... will he make another one when he selects someone to replace Jauron........???

When Perry Fewell starts Buggs and Palmer over our first round draft pick Maybin and our 5th round pick Nic Harris what does this tell you???..... Maybin and Harris are not as good as Buggs and Palmer.........in Fewell's opinion..... ouch

Wilson's decision making has a history of making bad decisions...... will he make another one when he selects someone to replace Jauron........???

Well...they also "drafted" Palmer, so...

you are grasping at straws here, my man...the team's got enough real problems, we don't need to invent new ones.

maybe those players didn't start at LB because neither one is a LB?

i didnt realize Maybin was a middle linebacker

Nic Harris has been working at Safety with the injuries they have had there

although I agree their drafting has been poor your examples are not good ones

you are grasping at straws here, my man...the team's got enough real problems, we don't need to invent new ones.

maybe those players didn't start at LB because neither one is a LB?

Off-topic, mavent...seems your comments in August about Cedric Benson and the CIN OL were a bit off.

:lol:

YEah, but Jauron isn't scouting these guys.

MODRAK, GUY, and the entire scouting staff need to be sent packing on a 1 way trip, never to return.

Why are the Bills part of the AFL 50th anniversary celebration? Looks like they are celebrating the 25th, the glorious Silver Anniversary of the 1984 season and are working toward matching that years 2-14 record in celebration. In fact looks like they'll celebrate next year the 25th anniversary of the 1985 season, another 2-14 campaign. . Well, I was fired up for this game, watched all of it and convinced my son and daughter that this was a game against a botttom 15 team we could and would win. And they found yet another way to lose. Instead of a KO fumble its a punt fumble. As I mentioned several times they are back in serious rebuilding mode. With 2 more LBs out, we are seriously looking at 2-14. A real debacle. Other than the Raiders, the Bills officially have the worst record in the league.

Why are the Bills part of the AFL 50th anniversary celebration? Looks like they are celebrating the 25th, the glorious Silver Anniversary of the 1984 season and are working toward matching that years 2-14 record in celebration. In fact looks like they'll celebrate next year the 25th anniversary of the 1985 season, another 2-14 campaign. . Well, I was fired up for this game, watched all of it and convinced my son and daughter that this was a game against a botttom 15 team we could and would win. And they found yet another way to lose. Instead of a KO fumble its a punt fumble. As I mentioned several times they are back in serious rebuilding mode. With 2 more LBs out, we are seriously looking at 2-14. A real debacle. Other than the Raiders, the Bills officially have the worst record in the league.

Don't keep me waiting, PLEASE tell me! Where do we get another win??

I wouldnt call it poor drafting. I would say Fewell/Jauron and Modrack have different views of who is good and who is not. I cannot trust either of their views because they are both clowns IMO. I can tell you however that Ellison was STILL the worst LB on the field Sunday being outplayed by both Corto and Palmer. Harris is just another Jackson, Greer, Jim Leonard, Marrio Haggen who the coaches wont play but is actually a very talented player. Therefore I have to believe that Modrack>Fewell/Jauron, even if ever so slightly

YEah, but Jauron isn't scouting these guys.

Oh that is not true whatsoever...

The Scouts do the initial Scouting and Reports then bring the info to the Position Coaches and HC...The Coaches then do a TON of Scouting in the way of Film work and no opinion is more important than the HC's...It may not be on the Road Scouting, but at the end of the day Jauron is actually MORE responsible for the Players taken because His vote is the tiebreaker...Thus it holds just a little more weight than the others... :thumbsup: