Worst Bills loss in years

Not that I totally disagree with you, but how many times has the proclamation "worst Bills loss in years" been uttered in the last 10 years?

Well, when you play a winless team and the opposing QB has 2 completed passes for 23 yards and a 4.9 QB rating, you can't help but say that this was this worst Bills loss in years.

All this losing, in such comical, disgusting fashion, is DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Proof: Is Ralph Wilson purposely running this team into the dirt, to lessen the hassle of the Bills leaving Buffalo when RW passes? The Bills as an organization are terrible in every department but Marketing. And RW doesn't want to make any changes!

Another Proof: I'm actually serious about this question.

They are an absurd excuse for a football team.

I took my 70 year old mom to the game today. She saw a fan with a throwback Bills helmet on and remarked "Can he play?".

That my friends, is how far we've fallen.

The really sad part is that fan was playing LB on Cleveland's last drive.

I called Direct Tv to cancel the package and they said I would still have to finish paying the remainder of the season. The lady I spoke with gave me $10 off a month for the next 6 months, plus the Showtime channels free for 3 months. It was worth a shot.

I'm still disgusted with the game today. I've been logging on in hopes to hear some word that Jauron is or will be fired very, very soon.

Not that I totally disagree with you, but how many times has the proclamation "worst Bills loss in years" been uttered in the last 10 years?

Yes, but that is what happens when a bad team keeps getting worse... a series of new lows, each worse than the last.

not that it would have been more than a pipe dream anyway, but if bills won today they go to 2 & 3. putting them 1 behind pats at 3 &2. i think fins beat jets tomorrow to make jets 3 &2, fins 2 & 3. and bills next game is against jets. so at least on paper we could have kidded ourselves we were in it.

but lets face it, maybe today was best for anyone. this team's fundamentally flawed and needs across the board changes.