For the Love of God, Man, don't be Rude

Tolstoy

Look, I hear Bledsoe being called all kinds of names out there, and I am tired of it. He is a very bad QB right now, but he is a first class human being. Feel free to criticize his play all you want (I too think it is time to turn to the future), but be respectful.

An article in the Boston papers tells how he called a Providence reporter on Saturday to offer condolences for her mother's death. This is only the latest act of generosity in a long career of it.

If you were in real trouble, Bledsoe would help you out. How would you feel about calling him the names you do then?

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Grow up.

Let the lion go down in a respectful and dignified way.

Look, I hear Bledsoe being called all kinds of names out there, and I am tired of it.  He is a very bad QB right now, but he is a first class human being.  Feel free to criticize his play all you want (I too think it is time to turn to the future), but be respectful.

An article in the Boston papers tells how he called a Providence reporter on Saturday to offer condolences for her mother's death.  This is only the latest act of generosity in a long career of it.

If you were in real trouble, Bledsoe would help you out.  How would you feel about calling him the names you do then?

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.  Grow up.

Let the lion go down in a respectful and dignified way.

117562[/snapback]

Well said - However the best thing Drew could do is to step down while he stills has a shred of dignity left.

Drew is a great character guy. I also hate seeing him go out like this. But he needs to go. I don't want my football team 6-10 every year because Drew is a great guy and we owe it to him.

117703[/snapback]

Yup, you said it perfectly. Drew is a great guy but his talent and confidence have all but left him. Time to move aside, give JP some pointers and ride off into the sunset Drew.

Well said - However the best thing Drew could do is to step down while he stills has a shred of dignity left.

117616[/snapback]

He threw an INT to a WR playing CB. His dignity was gone a long time ago. We all agree he's an awesome guy off the field, but it's time to call Kevorkian.