MLB playoff schedule is set

The big thing is for the Rockies to keep it close, so the Phils have to go to their bullpen (although with the exception of Huston Street, that's not a promising venture for the Rockies Bullpen either).

Well... so much for THAT statement. :beer:

I was right about the Rockies pen though. Talk about a bunch of arsonists!

i'm sure mlb and fox are pryaing for the yanks vs dodgers to add to the drama of the world series

torre trying to beat his former team in the championship makes for a good story.

although i'd be pulling for my yanks

There's a joke there somewhere :wallbash:

Oh my....BF and crayonz can't be happy with their Cards right now. What a turnaround.

There is always a risk with taking in someone from outside the organization like Holliday. Let's face it, not many teams have traditions like the Cards and at times people aren't ready for the pressure of wearing the uniform. I would have thought he'd be acclimated by now but his heritage of being on losing teams reared its ugly head.

We are in a hole after outplaying them in both games. Molina's double play in the first inning of game one gave the Dodgers hope. I'm sure before that they were just happy to be on the same field with us. I think we'll come back but we can't afford any more bad luck.

There is always a risk with taking in someone from outside the organization like Holliday. Let's face it, not many teams have traditions like the Cards and at times people aren't ready for the pressure of wearing the uniform. I would have thought he'd be acclimated by now but his heritage of being on losing teams reared its ugly head.

We are in a hole after outplaying them in both games. Molina's double play in the first inning of game one gave the Dodgers hope. I'm sure before that they were just happy to be on the same field with us. I think we'll come back but we can't afford any more bad luck.

I do not know, Cardinals may have dug themselves to big of hole. I think they are the better team but the Dodgers just beat their 2 best pitchers. Holiday has got to make that catch, if I was larussa I would be steamed to lose a game that Wainwright pitches his ass off. Plus I had $50 on the cards last night, nice huh?

When Holliday took that ball off the sac, I had flashbacks to when he was still a Rockie and would routinely misjudge ball hit to left field. It's like he's playing on skates out there or something. I just can't believe they are down 0-2 headnig back to St Louis. :doh:

At least the Rockies tied their series up... not before the bullpen all but gave it back to the Phils.