Other teams that stink

There are a lot of bad, bad teams out there this year. :cry:

Here are other teams I wouldnt want to be a fan of:

Cleveland: mirror image to buffalo; cant find a qb; season after season of disappointment (4-12)?

Tampa Bay: Rebuilding year but they seem really bad and havent been able to find a qb (3-13)?

Kansas City: They stink (3-13)

Oakland: Easily the last team i would want to be a fan of. JR is a bust (4-12)

Washington: same situation as buff: head coach and qb gone at years end (6-10)

Detroit: maybe they win 4 games this year?

St. Louis: i think theyve already been shut out twice (2-14)

Honorable Mentions: Tennessee, Miami, Carolina

I think the bills will be worse this year than they have been in a long time, yet there are still 6 teams worse than us!

My guess is we'll probably end up picking at number 7

I don't know, at least they bottomed out last season and are looking better this year than last, and seem to have a light at the end of the tunnel. The light at the end of our tunnel is the headlight of a oncoming train.

I don't know, at least they bottomed out last season and are looking better this year than last, and seem to have a light at the end of the tunnel. The light at the end of our tunnel is the headlight of a oncoming train.

We can only hope that train arrives soon and at a high rate of speed.

There are a lot of bad, bad teams out there this year. :unsure:

Cleveland: mirror image to buffalo; cant find a qb; season after season of disappointment (4-12)?

Tampa Bay: Rebuilding year but they seem really bad and havent been able to find a qb (3-13)?

Kansas City: They stink (3-13)

Oakland: Easily the last team i would want to be a fan of. JR is a bust (4-12)

Washington: same situation as buff: head coach and qb gone at years end (6-10)

St. Louis: i think theyve already been shut out twice (2-14)

Honorable Mentions: Tennessee, Miami, Carolina

I think the bills will be worse this year than they have been in a long time, yet there are still 6 teams worse than us!

My guess is we'll probably end up picking at number 7

The thing is I feel like we have MUCH more talent at the offensive sill positions. TO, Evans, Lynch, Jackson, Reed, Nelson and Parrish.

Cleveland has no QB, no Braylon now, and old RB in Lewis. THere best offensive weapon is Massaquoi.

Tampa has no QB, Cadillac (injury prone), Anotnio Bryant (injury prone) and Kellen Winslow

Kansas City has Bowe and that's it

Oakland has Mcfadden and unproven DHB. I don't even count Russell

Washington has Kelly, Thomas, Davis (but none have done anything) and Portis is on the down turn

Detriot has Stafford, Calvin, and Kevin Smith and look to be getting better actually

St. Louis - Steven Jackson

so, we have a lot more to work with and still we can't put points on the board. Our coach needs to GO!!!

The thing is I feel like we have MUCH more talent at the offensive sill positions. TO, Evans, Lynch, Jackson, Reed, Nelson and Parrish.

Cleveland has no QB, no Braylon now, and old RB in Lewis. THere best offensive weapon is Massaquoi.

Tampa has no QB, Cadillac (injury prone), Anotnio Bryant (injury prone) and Kellen Winslow

Washington has Kelly, Thomas, Davis (but none have done anything) and Portis is on the down turn

Detriot has Stafford, Calvin, and Kevin Smith and look to be getting better actually

so, we have a lot more to work with and still we can't put points on the board. Our coach needs to GO!!!

Well i agree but is there a worst team than the Bills in the "non skill" positions?! Our OL and our DL are among the worse in the league IMO.

Offensive tackle is a skill position in my book, and the Browns have a good one.