THE OFFICIAL

rolly

They own us right now, just like we owned them for a good periiod of time in te late 80's/early 90's.

Bills took a chance on Drew, it started well, Drew is a class act but it just hasnt worked out. Pats fans still seem to still like to $ati$fy themselves by mentioning Drew's shortcomings, acting as if Buffalo fans still think he is an elite QB.

They own us right now, just like we owned them for a good periiod of time in te late 80's/early 90's.

Bills took a chance on Drew, it started well, Drew is a class act but it just hasnt worked out.  Pats fans still seem to still like to $ati$fy themselves by mentioning Drew's shortcomings, acting as if Buffalo fans still think he is an elite QB.

117939[/snapback]

No, they're just laughing about how our second class GM got SCHOOLED by Belichick.

117939[/snapback]

That's EXACTLY right. What they are doing to us now is what we did to Miami for about 10 years after they owned us in the '70s and early '80s. We used to bitchslap Miami all over the field -- Levy 17-5 against Shula, remember -- and laugh about it. Some days we'd run them into the ground; other days we'd pass all over them. Some days we'd rout them and other days we'd pull a win out of our ass just because we felt like it. On rare occasions they'd hand us our asses (37-10 in 1990, remember) but then we'd kick the crap out of them the next five games in a row.

This is exactly what it felt like to be a Miami fan back then. With one critical difference: Miami was beating everyone else but just couldn't beat us. WE can't beat anybody but ourselves.

without reading any of your replies, I have to say that we are not alone. The Pats just completed the longest winning streak in NFL history and are clearly on their way to being the team of the decade. They own us, along with just about every other team in the NFL.

All I gotta say is, remember how sweet it was to finally kick Miami's ass in 1980 after they kicked ours? Time will turn my friend, time will turn.