JP IN?!

CosmicBills

AVP said they would have put him in had the Pats scored

117181[/snapback]

I heard him say the same thing...which makes NO sense to me at all! What because Brady thows a Pick suddenly DB has not played like crap all Game??...What a freaking joke, grow some Balls Mularkey...

I heard him say the same thing...which makes NO sense to me at all! What because Brady thows a Pick suddenly DB has not played like crap all Game??...What a freaking joke, grow some Balls Mularkey...

117190[/snapback]

Im mad that I got all psyched only to be let down.

Kinda like the build up for this game.

117190[/snapback]

TD hired Mularkey because he HAS NO BALLS. Can't have a strong HC that might get you fired, after all.

117190[/snapback]

Its really not that suprising. Most HCs would not pull their starting QB in that situation, even if he was stinking up the joint.

Now, if they put Losman in for the next series and don't allow him to throw the ball, then I think you can say the coaches need to grow a pair.

Im mad that I got all psyched only to be let down.

Kinda like the build up for this game.

117192[/snapback]

This is just such a joke and a slap in the face to the few Bills Players who are busting their asses tonight...Why in Gods name do you put Bledsoe back in there?...It just makes no sense to me, and I don't think it's any coincidence that Moulds and Evans both don't come up with catchable balls on that Drive...The minute they put Bledsoe back in there showed this Team the Coaches are a bunch of freaking wimps...

Sorry for the rant...But I just can't believe that crap... :huh:

Good call JSP, Guys like that will try to rest on their lorals and drive a successful business into the ground just because of job security(worried that they might loose their job because someone else in the Co. is doing a good job) I say fk that surround yourself with people that give you the BEST chance to do a good job as a TEAM. IT's not all about you TD, it's about the fkn' team so pull DREW now, This team needs a TRUE leader.

Its really not that suprising.  Most HCs would not pull their starting QB in that situation,  even if he was stinking up the joint. 

Now,  if they put Losman in for the next series and don't allow him to throw the ball,  then I think you can say the coaches need to grow a pair.

117198[/snapback]

I hear what your saying...but My God it's about time MM tries something in these Road Games where Bledsoe is just KILLING this Team...You can see it in the body language of the Bills Players, they are just sick and tired of this crap...

Give them (the Bills Players who are actually busting their ass) something...anything to prove you are going to hold Drew accountable like every other Player on the Roster... And for the love of God if JP is healthy quit treating him like he's some kind of China freaking Doll...Get him in the freaking Game...

I hear what your saying...but My God it's about time MM tries something in these Road Games where Bledsoe is just KILLING this Team...You can see it in the body language of the Bills Players, they are just sick and tired of this crap...

Give them (the Bills Players who are actually busting their ass) something...anything to prove you are going to hold Drew accountable like every other Player on the Roster... And for the love of God if JP is healthy quit treating him like he's some kind of China freaking Doll...Get him in the freaking Game...

117224[/snapback]

I agree. I've been a supporter of Bledsoe, but I think its time to pull the plug.