trade marshawn lynch

Holy crap, stupid notion. Some of the crazy **** posted by people lately amazes me.

<_< AMEN to that bro, some of the idiot sh*t people post, just plain silly IMO. Why would you even think about trading Lynch! It amazes me how when we get some talent the first thing some people want to do is trade them. You have proven a commodity, now you want to trade them for unproven hype/potienal!! Then wonder why we are always in a perpetual "transition/rebuilding" wait until next year, where just one player away team GEEEEZZ!!! :wallbash: but I guess what this board is all about, throw something out there no matter how OUTLANDISH and RETARDED it sounds some will agree and even place merit behind and entertain it!! First round talent doesn't equate to winning anything

What do you think we could get for Lynch now?

A first rounder next year?

Would you trade him for a first next year, then combine those picks if needed to get the best QB in the draft.

Or keep him and wait for strike three and another trip to the Comissioners office.

RB is the easiest positoin to fill in the NFL...

So if we could get a first rounder, then we would be the dumbest organization in football if we said no.

But, for the very reason I stated above, NO ONE will give us a first round pick for Lynch, guaranteed, especially one with a troubled history like his who has a well known tendency to dance too much behind the line.

Realistic value: Third round or traded for players or some kind of combo.

Case in point, Indy and Sea both put Edge and Alexander on the market at the same time, neither could even get a second round pick for them and they amongst the 5 best RB's in football at the time still in their primes.

Would you trade him for a first next year, then combine those picks if needed to get the best QB in the draft.

Or keep him and wait for strike three and another trip to the Comissioners office.

Retarded = Occurring or developing later than desired or expected; delayed

If we do trade him, it shouldn't be anything less than a 1st rounder. But I say we keep him.

No disrespect intended but the best you could get would be a #3

The RB position is loaded with talent every draft and the off field problems will scare lots of teams away.

One more problem and he sits half the season.

I like Lynch but if I was a GM there is no way I take that gamble unless he comes cheap

Getting a 1st rd pick is only advantageous to a team who can select a good player. What in the last decade gives you any hope that the Bills would turn around and use that pick wisely. They will probably just blow it on another DB or perhaps a QB from tulane! I say keep Lynch until we get a Coach and Gm who is not incompetent!

Have you seen the string of injuries we have had are you insane how many teams run two good RB maybe we should trade Lee Evans now that we have TO. :bag:

If for some insane reason we traded him I would take no less than a high first and a second if not two first.

:) AMEN to that bro, some of the idiot sh*t people post, just plain silly IMO. Why would you even think about trading Lynch! It amazes me how when we get some talent the first thing some people want to do is trade them. You have proven a commodity, now you want to trade them for unproven hype/potienal!! Then wonder why we are always in a perpetual "transition/rebuilding" wait until next year, where just one player away team GEEEEZZ!!! :bag: but I guess what this board is all about, throw something out there no matter how OUTLANDISH and RETARDED it sounds some will agree and even place merit behind and entertain it!! First round talent doesn't equate to winning anything

Amen

Will somebody please vandalize this guys house

who would trade a first rounder for a RB that has now been in trouble with the law two consecutive offseasons and could face a year long suspension with his next infraction?

i dont think another team would trade a first for him even without the off the field issues...Lynch is solid in short yardage but hasnt exactly lit the league on fire with the rest of his game...yes he is still young but questions remain about his burst and receiving ability

Burst yes Recieving ability no questions 47 receptions last year

Would it be too much to wish for the bills to trade Lynch for a real coach?

Easy there Kimosabe. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here

We still haven't run Trent out of town yet. It's too soon to start the next project

If Trent is run out of town, it will be because of his own inept play, not because people on a message board complained about his inept play.