JP Losman Bio

Below is an excerpt of JP Losman's bio from the UFL website. I thought the highlighed section below was hillarious...

"Height: 6-3 Weight: 218

Born: 3/12/1981

College: Tulane

Hometown: Venice, California

Professional Career Highlights: Drafted by the Buffalo Bills 22nd overall in the 2004 NFL Draft; in Losman’s first professional start he led the Bills to a 22-7 victory over the Houston Texans in 2005; in 2006 he threw 19 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 16 games, with 300-yard games against the New York Jets and Houston Texans; was rated the 11th best passer in the NFL with a 84.9 passer rating in 2006; on October 28, 2007 Losman led the Bills on two consecutive scoring drives, including one that ended with an 85-yard touchdown pass to WR Lee Evans; was a member of the Buffalo Bills from 2004 to 2008."

It's like they claim JP's defining mement as a pro was on Oct. 28th when he led two scoring drives, one for a TD and one for a FG.

Below is an excerpt of JP Losman's bio from the UFL website. I thought the highlighed section below was hillarious...

"Height: 6-3 Weight: 218

Born: 3/12/1981

College: Tulane

Hometown: Venice, California

Professional Career Highlights: Drafted by the Buffalo Bills 22nd overall in the 2004 NFL Draft; in Losman’s first professional start he led the Bills to a 22-7 victory over the Houston Texans in 2005; in 2006 he threw 19 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 16 games, with 300-yard games against the New York Jets and Houston Texans; was rated the 11th best passer in the NFL with a 84.9 passer rating in 2006; on October 28, 2007 Losman led the Bills on two consecutive scoring drives, including one that ended with an 85-yard touchdown pass to WR Lee Evans; was a member of the Buffalo Bills from 2004 to 2008."

It's like they claim JP's defining mement as a pro was on Oct. 28th when he led two scoring drives, one for a TD and one for a FG.

His defining moment was when he fumbled away the game winning turnver for 6 points against the Jets last year. Put that in his bio!

His defining moment was when he fumbled away the game winning turnver for 6 points against the Jets last year. Put that in his bio!

Shush you

Trying to explain JP Losman's flaws round these parts is like trying to point out flaws in Obamacare to MSNBC

Shush you

Trying to explain JP Losman's flaws round these parts is like trying to point out flaws in Obamacare to MSNBC

............or expecting the anything but "fair and balanced" Fox network to do anything but back the Insurance industry.

Since his deparature our luck has changed,,,,,right

good point. i just always had the feeling everytime he was on the field our chances of winning were very very very low. who cares if he could launch the ball to the moon. he annoyed me period. dont wish him bad. just glad he is no longer a bill.

I find it very strange that fans are still laughing and making fun of Losman, when Trent Edwards is currently sucking just as badly if not worse than he ever did. At least Losman would throw the football more than three yards. I don't know if you heard but there was a big goose egg for the offense at home last week against the Saints defense. People in glass houses...

I find it very strange that fans are still laughing and making fun of Losman, when Trent Edwards is currently sucking just as badly if not worse than he ever did. At least Losman would throw the football more than three yards. I don't know if you heard but there was a big goose egg for the offense at home last week against the Saints defense. People in glass houses...

sad, but true.

or, in the spirit of this thread, perhaps it's "hillarious".

This thread is just a WEAK attempt to deflect criticism away from Trent.

i've said it before...i'll say it again...

arguing the merits of JP vs. the merits of Trent is like arguing about who was better in "Gigli," Ben Affleck or Jennifer Lopez.....

You've actually watched Gigli. :bag:

I hope you got some that nite - you earned it