debate about the role of religion

interested in your response....

Hippy #1: I got an idea

Hippy #2: what is it?

Hippy #1: Let's have a debate where we ramble on and on and try to sound smart. I can take one side of it and you can take the other. We can argue about something like really deep dude.

Hippy #2: Why?

Hippy #1: It is my best shot at getting laid.

Hippy #2: Let's do it.

Moderator Hippy: Any chance I can get in on the action guys? My beard makes me look distinguished.

Hippy #1: I got an idea

Hippy #2: what is it?

Hippy #1: Let's have a debate where we ramble on and on and try to sound smart. I can take one side of it and you can take the other. We can argue about something like really deep dude.

Hippy #2: Why?

Hippy #1: It is my best shot at getting laid.

Hippy #2: Let's do it.

Moderator Hippy: Any chance I can get in on the action guys? My beard makes me look distinguished.

Hippy #3 Oh man, I got the munchies

I'd venture to say that none of you watched past the first five minutes of the opening segment - there was no point, it was just the host and moderator in an orgy of self-congratulations. But if you had seen segments 2 on you would have seen that there is nothing particularly hippy about Sam Harris.

I'd venture to say that none of you watched past the first five minutes of the opening segment - there was no point, it was just the host and moderator in an orgy of self-congratulations. But if you had seen segments 2 on you would have seen that there is nothing particularly hippy about Sam Harris.

Hippy #1: It's working but so far we only fooled some dude on a message board.

Hippy #2: Ok, let's keep going. Maybe we can fool some broads. I've got dibs on the one in the 14th row that actually shaves her armpits.

Hippy #3: Has anybody seen my pants?

Hippy #2: Dude. You're wearing them. Now get off the stage now.

Hippy #3 : No. These aren't my pants at all.

Hippy #2: Well then whose......oh, nevermind.....oh yeah, I saw your pants on 45th street. It is 6 blocks north so you better get going.

Hippy #3 looking up: Dude, north is up right? How am I going to get there?

Hippy #2: Did I say north? I meant west.

Hippy #3: Exits stage left.

Moderator hippy: Now then. Let us begin this wondeful event.

Hippy #2: Dude. You're wearing them. Now get off the stage now.

Hippy #3 : No. These aren't my pants at all.

Hippy #2: Well then whose......oh, nevermind.....oh yeah, I saw your pants on 45th street. It is 6 blocks north so you better get going.

Hippy #3 looking up: Dude, north is up right? How am I going to get there?

Hippy #2: Did I say north? I meant west.

Hippy #3: Exits stage left.

Moderator hippy: Now then. Let us begin this wondeful event.

Hippy #3: Oh man, I just remembered what happened to my pants. I made them myself from hemp. Oh man I got the munchies

Hippy #3: Oh man, I just remembered what happened to my pants. I made them myself from hemp. Oh man I got the munchies

Hippy #2: Dude you smoked your pants?

Hippy #3. Well I was out of the good stuff man.

Hippy #2: Well then where did you get the pants you're wearing? Never mind. I don't care.

Hippy #: Well, actually that's a funny story. There was this guy down at the organic farm and.......

Hippy #1: SHUT UP AND GET OFFF THE STAGE.

Hippy #3: Whoa, mellow out man.

Moderator Hippy, now crying: Oh for the love od God, I just want to get laid one more time before I die and my entire beard is gray. How much longer can I possibly live?

Hippy #1: There you go with God again. This debate is fixed. If you say that word one more time, I am out of here.

Hippy #2: Dude you smoked your pants?

Hippy #3. Well I was out of the good stuff man.

Hippy #2: Well then where did you get the pants you're wearing? Never mind. I don't care.

Hippy #: Well, actually that's a funny story. There was this guy down at the organic farm and.......

Hippy #1: SHUT UP AND GET OFFF THE STAGE.

Hippy #3: Whoa, mellow out man.

Moderator Hippy, now crying: Oh for the love od God, I just want to get laid one more time before I die and my entire beard is gray. How much longer can I possibly live?

Hippy #1: There you go with God again. This debate is fixed. If you say that word one more time, I am out of here.

Hippy #3: Oh man, that guy down at the organic farm had a personal stash that was like wow. Hey man, how did I get here?