debate about the role of religion

Hippy #3: Oh man, that guy down at the organic farm had a personal stash that was like wow. Hey man, how did I get here?

Granola looking chick from the audience: Hey Hippy #3, you're kinda cute. What say we talk a stroll to that organic farm and take a roll in the hemp?

Hippy #3: Righteous.

Hippy #1 as the two exit the stage: Thanks sis.

Moderator Hippy: Is your Grandma in the audience too?

Granola looking chick from the audience: Hey Hippy #3, you're kinda cute. What say we talk a stroll to that organic farm and take a roll in the hemp?

Hippy #3: Righteous.

Hippy #1 as the two exit the stage: Thanks sis.

Moderator Hippy: Is your Grandma in the audience too?

Hippy #3: What a waste of time. B*tch didn't have any Doritos

Hippy #3: What a waste of time. B*tch didn't have any Doritos

Hippy #1: Did you just called my sister a b***h?

Hippy #3: What about it man?

Hippy #1: Finally, someone with the guts to say it to her face. I've been scared of her for years.

Hippy #3: Well, I just call 'em like I see 'em.

Hippy #2: The stage. Get off of it.

Moderator hippy: I bought a twelve pack of condoms at Woodstock and I thought today would be the day I'd be half done. And now this.

Hippy #2 to hippy #3: If I give you 10 bucks for Doritos will you leave.

Hippy #3: What is leaving really? Yes a tree does it in October, but how can a person really ever leave. It seems impossible to me.

Hippy #1: How long can you keep going on and on saying crap like that?

Hippy #3: It's just what I do man. How long can an elephant be fat?

Hippy #1 whispers to moderator hippy......

Moderator hippy: May I have your attention ladies and gentleman? There has been a change to the debate rules. After each point made by Hippy #1 and Hippy #2; Hippy #3 will now be offering color commentary. Speaking of color, condoms sold at Woodstock came in a variety of colors. Any lovely lady in the audience can join me later in the back for a demonstration.