10 myths—and 10 Truths—About Atheism

what happens to children when they die without jesus? lol

"Suffer the little children to come unto me." - Jesus.

Paul admonishes believers to be like children, as well. That leads me to believe that if you're an infant and CLEARLY incapable of making the choice for Christ, you're going to heaven. God may be absolute in his justice, but he's also infinite in his mercy.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Suffer the little children to come unto me." - Jesus.

Paul admonishes believers to be like children, as well. That leads me to believe that if you're an infant and CLEARLY incapable of making the choice for Christ, you're going to heaven. God may be absolute in his justice, but he's also infinite in his mercy.

at what age is the child accountable...??? 5 6 7 9 10 11??

what if a 8 year old is raised in an atheist family?

Question one is tough, and I don't think anyone has an answer to that.

The redemption bought at the cross was for ALL sins, past, present and future for all those who believe. That's it. Not "belief + good works." Not "belief + being nice." Just belief that the sacrifice of Christ was enough to take away your sins personally.

So, subscribing to the belief in the sacrifice of Christ is good enough? Then what about the all the other Jesus' works leading up to getting nailed to the cross?

Are you saying that I can live as Jesus did: helping the poor, etc; but not believe the last part and be doomed not to live with God?

So the most pious unbelievers are screwed but the mediocre believers are golden? If so, what's the point of all that?

The redemption bought at the cross was for ALL sins, past, present and future for all those who believe. That's it. Not "belief + good works." Not "belief + being nice." Just belief that the sacrifice of Christ was enough to take away your sins personally.

Jesus H. Thanks but no thanks to your god. I'll take the god that takes a person who does good works over someone who believes from their couch.

Dahmer (born again Christian) gets into your heaven. Ghandi? Outen Sie!

Jesus H. Thanks but no thanks to your god. I'll take the god that takes a person who does good works over someone who believes from their couch.

Dahmer (born again Christian) gets into your heaven. Ghandi? Outen Sie!

"It's guilt-free, hassle-free, and teachings of Jesus-free. It's weight-loss without diet or exercise, marriage without all the sharing, love or compromise, it's the ultimate no-show job! Love they neighbor? F-YOU! Sick, poor? Outta my way, losers!"