geesus, we can't even throw the hitch!!!

Simon

if there are still people out there who believe drew is still a good, capable QB, a guy that you can count on, a guy that can win the tough games and get you to the post season, please chime in. i'd like to hear your arguments.

(cricket sounds)

It's the easiest throw in the book, and he just missed it by 8 freaking feet!

It's also a play I wanted to see us run a halfdozen times tonight.

Heavy sigh.........

117034[/snapback]

He is really horrible.

Can't hit Moulds standing still.

There is really no excuse for that from an NFL QB.

Are you talking about the play to Moulds? I think Moulds botched that one. He barelyh moved and actually moved back towards the LOS instead of forward. The way he moved, DB would've had to toss a lateral to complete it.

That said, he's looked sad most of the rest of the game (aside from the first drive), so why not pile that on him too...

Our defense is the part that's pissing me off the most; maybe it'd be a different game if we could actually make the Pats punt for once...

'

And as I typed that, they have to punt. Better than nothing.

CW

Are you talking about the play to Moulds? I think Moulds botched that one. He barelyh moved and actually moved back towards the LOS instead of forward. The way he moved, DB would've had to toss a lateral to complete it.

Yes, it's called a hitch and it should have been very effective this evening as it gets the ball in the powerful Moulds' hands' quickly and alows him to attack the Patriots back-up corners.

It's a high percentage pass that's supposed to be thrown laterally but Drew just threw a horrid ball that time.

He is really horrible.

Can't hit Moulds standing still.

There is really no excuse for that from an NFL QB.

117039[/snapback]

Come on Folks...This has been going on for 30 plus Games now on a pretty regular basis, especially on the Road...

Obviously this is surprising to the Bills Brass who seem to feel Bledsoe is on the brink of turning it all around again... :huh: But we should not be surprised at all...This is Drew Bledsoe...He'll be 12-21 in the last 33 as a Starter after tonight, with a QB Rating around 75...It is what it is Folks... :lol:

Are you talking about the play to Moulds?  I think Moulds botched that one.  He barelyh moved and actually moved back towards the LOS instead of forward.  The way he moved, DB would've had to toss a lateral to complete it.

117043[/snapback]

:huh:

He barely moved...He barely moved....

BLEDSOE HAD TO THROW THE BALL TO A WR THAT WAS STANDING STILL....AND HE MISSED!

Look, I gave plenty of credit to Bledsoe looking solid the last two weeks, but common man, this is nuts!

I'll make comments about what they should do with Bledsoe for the rest of the season later in the week, but right now...he needs to be pulled. It's just good coaching to get him the hell out of the game.