WGR-550 Radio Personalities

JOHNNYFAIRPLAY

Greg Bauch..no idea how to spell that is halirious...Simon is reasonable. Schopp is an ass...bulldog doesnt do much for me....but to anyone who has a problem with the station's negativity.....wwwwaaaaahhhhh!!! They are saying bad things about my HORRIBLE team who hasnt made the playoffs this decade...what do you want them to say???...i love sully

Greg Bauch..no idea how to spell that is halirious...Simon is reasonable. Schopp is an ass...bulldog doesnt do much for me....but to anyone who has a problem with the station's negativity.....wwwwaaaaahhhhh!!! They are saying bad things about my HORRIBLE team who hasnt made the playoffs this decade...what do you want them to say???...i love sully

Wow, that was pretty much right on the money with what I was thinking.

I will add I do like when Jeremy White and Nick Mendola chant "Hose" to Howard Simon

Schopp is a miserable PIA. It's amazing that he stays on the air. Howard Simon and his cronies are complete amateurs. The bar for Buffalo sports talk radio is set incredibly low.

I think he is an employee of Sirrius the way he drives traffic to them.

Is Greg Bauch the part-time comedian? Whomever is, he's not funny at all. Whitey is funny and Howard is the Gold Standard at that station.

Yes he is and yes he is funny.

Whitey isn't funny, doesn't try to be. Howard is the gold standard? LOL. He used to be good until he decided he wanted to be a character (the guy you make fun of).

And Nick Mendola is the worst. Ive heard from a few close to him that they are forced to do those awful skits (super directional mic or whatever), but either way, those are just awful compared to the stuff "Greg Buck" does. Mendola has even ripped him off on occasion.

Couldn't agree more about Mendola, he is more annoying than Puff! I am an avid listener of talk radio and he is truly cringe worthy radio. The Trent Edward song is about 2 minutes too long and his voice makes me turn the channel. His bits are just corny.

Greg Bauch is pretty good, you can tell he has paid his dues with comedy. WGR should have him or someone edit the morning shows material.