Chef

Booster4324

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because people who think like you do are an issue.

Ok if you insist. I feel that you should have a balance of fear and respect for the police. Not in fear that they might just wack you out of spite, but because if you act out of order and throw something at them....say a bike, you're likely to get smacked. It's funny that people like you and the Dr insist we respect the police when neither of you seem to have any respect for them at all.

And people that think like me are an issue? Explain that please.

Oh and regarding the PMs I would love to post them here for all to see that it is you that has an issue, not me.

I will be happy to discuss your belief that we should fear the police here.

'Fear' is a pretty broad spectrum. You are sounding like one of those people who think that protestors should never have to fear the consequences of their actions toward police. Should these G-20 hippies really be able to abuse cops or ignore their orders and have the cops do nothing about it? That would seem like a pretty short road to complete lawlessness to me.

Ok if you insist. I feel that you should have a balance of fear and respect for the police. Not in fear that they might just wack you out of spite, but because if you act out of order and throw something at them....say a bike, you're likely to get smacked. It's funny that people like you and the Dr insist we respect the police when neither of you seem to have any respect for them at all.

And people that think like me are an issue? Explain that please.

Oh and regarding the PMs I would love to post them here for all to see that it is you that has an issue, not me.

Oh I have issues with you and I will be happy to post similar sentiments here.

Only what you missed is, I said the cops were justified when the lady threw her bike. They could have handled the beginning bit better. No one was saying the cops were out of line at all in the Detroit game (I assume they were off duty cops) and yet you felt the need to compare that to other situations where cops were out of line.

You make police brutality more likely to use your original argument. Therefore you are part of the problem as much as those who act out and embolden others to act like idiots. Conservative my ass, you are a waste of skin (there we go that was one of those personal attacks you whined about) who seems to believe we should all live in a police state.

I take police brutality seriously for two reasons:

1. A cop threw me around while handcuffed for asking, "What am I signing?" as I was checking in.

2. A bunch of cops have sat at my bar and like all drunken idiots they talk about what they did at work. Scary stuff.

Does this mean all cops are bad? No. In fact they have a damn tough job to do and one that would probably reduce me to mush. Most cops are good cops. However, a lot of cops are bad cops, you simply make it more likely there will be more bad cops.

'Fear' is a pretty broad spectrum. You are sounding like one of those people who think that protestors should never have to fear the consequences of their actions toward police. Should these G-20 hippies really be able to abuse cops or ignore their orders and have the cops do nothing about it? That would seem like a pretty short road to complete lawlessness to me.

Nope came down on the cops side on that one.

Oh I have issues with you and I will be happy to post similar sentiments here.

Only what you missed is, I said the cops were justified when the lady threw her bike. They could have handled the beginning bit better. No one was saying the cops were out of line at all in the Detroit game (I assume they were off duty cops) and yet you felt the need to compare that to other situations where cops were out of line.

You make police brutality more likely to use your original argument. Therefore you are part of the problem as much as those who act out and embolden others to act like idiots. Conservative my ass, you are a waste of skin (there we go that was one of those personal attacks you whined about) who seems to believe we should all live in a police state.

I take police brutality seriously for two reasons:

1. A cop threw me around while handcuffed for asking, "What am I signing?" as I was checking in.

2. A bunch of cops have sat at my bar and like all drunken idiots they talk about what they did at work. Scary stuff.

Does this mean all cops are bad? No. In fact they have a damn tough job to do and one that would probably reduce me to mush. Most cops are good cops. However, a lot of cops are bad cops, you simply make it more likely there will be more bad cops.

I see, so the real reason for your immature name calling and testiness regarding this subject. You were tossed around by a cop for being a wise ass little punk. Hey, if it makes you feel better about it to talk about it, please continue.

I see, so the real reason for your immature name calling and testiness regarding this subject. You were tossed around by a cop for being a wise ass little punk. Hey, if it makes you feel better about it to talk about it, please continue.

No that simply means I know it can happen when you ask a respectful question. Next.

No that simply means I know it can happen when you ask a respectful question. Next.

I'm sure you found yourself handcuffed in the police station because you were a victim of circumstances right. And I bet you were very respectful in the way you asked that question and had not one hint of sarcasm in your voice correct.