At least...

cobruhhh

We didnt lose 52-7.

I figured months ago this was gonna be our Arizona Cards 08 game...right where they should be 1-3. Heres to another 8 years of rebuilding. Damnit.

Until the fans and the team demands more than "at least we didn't lose 52-7", this team will go nowhere. The game was there for the taking and they kept screwing it up. If it wasn't negating first downs by stupid offensive line penalties, it was forcing a throw to Owens and having it bounce way up in the air right to a Saints player(which if it was any other team would have either landed harmlessly in the middle of a bunch of players or ricocheted to the ground), or missing a wide open Owens for 6 points, which would have given them the lead at the time...

Simply not good enough---as Dennis Green would say "We had them, and we let em off the hook!"

Until this team starts winning some of these games, they will never finish with a winning record.

We didnt lose 52-7.

I figured months ago this was gonna be our Arizona Cards 08 game...right where they should be 1-3. Heres to another 8 years of rebuilding. Damnit.

Excuse me but the Bills are only 1-2-0 at the moment. But great point thinking the score would be double against, - I was hoping for a shoot-out win with a Lindell field goal at the end or in OT making it 45-42 or something. Instead, Greggggg freakin' Williams defense ends up kicking their butts all over the field. Who would have ever predicted that?

Two plays stand out. The over - throw to T.O. open and in stride for 6 in the 3rd quarter, and the idiotic punt on 4th and 1 down by 13 points with less then 8 minutes left. Sure the Saints blew it open with garbage TD's in the end, but change those two plays, and the Bills could have pulled out their biggest win during this depressing DJ error - er era.

you are saying they sucked cause we gave up 200 on the ground? we were down by 3 with 7 minutes to go. againts THAT offense. i can say, as pissed as i am, the D played better than we couldve asked for.

and most of those yards came within the last 3 minutes when the game was pretty much over.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

trent DIDNT know about TO's catch streak. BSSSSSSSSSSS

you are saying they sucked cause we gave up 200 on the ground? we were down by 3 with 7 minutes to go. againts THAT offense. i can say, as pissed as i am, the D played better than we couldve asked for.

and most of those yards came within the last 3 minutes when the game was pretty much over.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

trent DIDNT know about TO's catch streak. BSSSSSSSSSSS

Thomas broke the bills back. D line did great getting pressure. In the end..... does not matter