Trade TO to a Team That Can Actually Use Him!

BuffaloBob

One game...ok, getting used to it.

Two games with no TO, maybe a bad streak, maybe TE and TO not in sync

Three games--its COACHING...must be they're happy to have defenses "Take Away TO" (and Evans) and let the rest of the Bills have the middle of the field...and we've been happy to take it.

Doesn't make sense (unless there's something we don't know).

I'm left wondering--WWJKD? (What would Jim Kelly do?)

I'll tell ya--he'd be bombing it to TO/Evans every chance he got....

I hope he stays and flames away. He's got the guts to say WTF is wrong, unlike the other Jonesian Kool-Aid drinkers like Evans. Someone made a good point in the radio the other day... Evans continues to refuse to run the tough routes over the middle and put himself in a position to get smacked to make a play a la Hines Ward. So it's time we start slamming Lee Evans for being a puzzy and unwilling to do whatever it takes to make plays. He loves JP because JP whipped it downfield and kept LE from taking any hits.

Face it, LE is the biggest waste of $9+ mil in this league. Overrated, underskilled and weak.

Three games--its COACHING...must be they're happy to have defenses "Take Away TO" (and Evans) and let the rest of the Bills have the middle of the field...and we've been happy to take it.

right now it's everything.. players/coaches/injuries/horrible decisions

F%*K even JP would do that

Lets just start 5 3 Tes and dump the ball off 3 or 4 yrads to them each play. We don't need any Wrs in Jeron's offenseive scheme. get a guy like martz to see if he can run an offense, if not fire the whole staff already. Sanchez, a rookie on the Jets already has thrown mor eballs to his WRs in 3 game sthan Edwards has doen so in 2+ years!!!