When Should Jauron be fired?

When Should Jauron be fired?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Here

• Now
    • Yesterday
    • Mid-Season
    • Never, I want Jauron to have my children

Bring on Chuckie :unsure: ( I think he likes the Bills )

Its great just listening to the guy talk football, if I was a player Grudens the kind of coach I would love to play for because he makes the game fun.

Couldn't agree more and I've said as much several times... I think he's the right coach for Trent Edwards... Assuming Edwards has much life left with this team... I believe the kid has talent, he just needs the West Coast Offense.

But it doesn't matter... Wilson will pay a player with a $40-$50 million contract... But paying a coach is too much to ask! After Schonert was fired, I predicted Jauron would get fired during the season and the reins would be handed to Alex Van Pelt. I'm sticking to that...

I know some think Bobby April will be the replacement should Jauron get booted and I agree that he or Fewell should be... But knowing Wilson he'll consider a former player like Van Pelt to be a boost to fan morale and a bargain...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a decent chance to go 4-1 in the next 5 games.

10/04 @ Miami Dolphins - win

10/11 CLEVELAND BROWNS - win

10/18 @ New York Jets - loss

10/25 @ Carolina Panthers - win

11/01 HOUSTON TEXANS - win

These teams are a collective 4-10.

If you exclude the Jets, they are 1-10 (this does not include Carolina

on MNF tonight). Three of the teams have NO WINS, and the other

has ONE WIN.

IF DICK DOES NOT GO AT THE VERY LEAST 3-2, HE BETTER BE FIRED!

If he is, we hand the reigns to Fewell, who I think has done a decent job this

season. Then we hire a new HC in the offseason, tossing away any improvement

we may have on defense and hire a new DC, lose AVP (who I like), and who

knows if April stays or not. Which leads us to another 3 years of crap with a

"up and coming" coordinator as HC, new OC, DC and maybe ST.....great.... :unsure:

We have a decent chance to go 4-1 in the next 5 games.

10/04 @ Miami Dolphins - win-No. A loss

10/11 CLEVELAND BROWNS - win Yes

10/18 @ New York Jets - loss yes

10/25 @ Carolina Panthers - win- No. A loss

11/01 HOUSTON TEXANS - win- No. A loss

These teams are a collective 4-10.

If you exclude the Jets, they are 1-10 (this does not include Carolina

on MNF tonight). Three of the teams have NO WINS, and the other

has ONE WIN.

IF DICK DOES NOT GO AT THE VERY LEAST 3-2, HE BETTER BE FIRED!

If he is, we hand the reigns to Fewell, who I think has done a decent job this

season. Then we hire a new HC in the offseason, tossing away any improvement

we may have on defense and hire a new DC, lose AVP (who I like), and who

knows if April stays or not. Which leads us to another 3 years of crap with a

"up and coming" coordinator as HC, new OC, DC and maybe ST.....great.... :unsure:

ye

...ralph is so scenile.

No Ralph counts pennies when he wants to, especially with coaches. Always has. The stadium is sold out every game so far and the remaining games are almost sellouts already so what is the incentive for Wilson to pay a HC 3-4 or even 5 million bucks. Wilson has the whole coaching staff locked in cheaper than what many teams shell out for their head coach alone.

I had the binocs on Wilson this last game. No emotion, just sat there, no fire like past seasons when, if Ralph Wilson didn't like what he was seeing; he would be on the phone. No more phone calls, no more RW showing more that a passing interest what's going on with the game. Sad, I have parents close to RW's age. The fire of wanting to do anything is long gone replaced by just running out the string.

No Ralph Wilson isn't senile. Talked briefly with him in the Paul McGuire Club last season (this was not the first time). Ralph Wilson like any 90 year old walked slow and talked hesitantly but was cognizant. RW knows full well what is happening with his Buffalo Bills but at this stage in his life, I really doubt there will be any major changes with his team.

Hope I am wrong. The whole front office needs replacing. This team is rotting from the GM on down the ladder.