When Should Jauron be fired?

When Should Jauron be fired?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Here

• Now
    • Yesterday
    • Mid-Season
    • Never, I want Jauron to have my children

After he sent Moorman on the field to punt with a little over 7 minutes left, down by 13 points, and only 1 yard to go for the first down, even "Ralph Wilson's Money" should be so pissed off it galdly pays itself to Dick for the extension, just so Bills nation never has to watch another game this idiot coaches. :huh:

In addition, someone has to tell Trent Edwards to throw the damn ball down the damn field. Has there ever been another NFL quarterback wasting more speed and talent at wide receiver then Edwards? :wallbash: 3rd and 20 something deep in your own territory losing in the second half, and you have Lee Evans, T.O. & Rosco Parrish at your disposal. Just heave the freakin' ball as far as you can throw it, and even if it's intercepted in a jump ball situation, it's just as good as a punt, and the up side would be that one of those speedsters actually catches the freakin' ball for a miracle first down. :wallbash:

Yeh, that is when I started working on the poll... He had nothing to lose at that point except the game. The D-Line was tired and the Saints were starting to gash it.... knuckle head. Plus where were the ball possession crossing routes. The few thrown were almost always open. Even when a short one was not, the high middle was.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After he sent Moorman on the field to punt with a little over 7 minutes left, down by 13 points, and only 1 yard to go for the first down, even "Ralph Wilson's Money" should be so pissed off it galdly pays itself to Dick for the extension, just so Bills nation never has to watch another game this idiot coaches. :huh:

In addition, someone has to tell Trent Edwards to throw the damn ball down the damn field. Has there ever been another NFL quarterback wasting more speed and talent at wide receiver then Edwards? :wallbash: 3rd and 20 something deep in your own territory losing in the second half, and you have Lee Evans, T.O. & Rosco Parrish at your disposal. Just heave the freakin' ball as far as you can throw it, and even if it's intercepted in a jump ball situation, it's just as good as a punt, and the up side would be that one of those speedsters actually catches the freakin' ball for a miracle first down. :wallbash:

Or a defensive pass interference penalty.

thats the point the pink slip should have been walked down and neatly placed on his desk awaiting him after the game

I'll give Wood a break since he's a rookie. Jauron is not. It's mind boggling. I have stopped watching a Bills game early only two other times in my life and today I left after the punt on 4th and 1. The one thing that could lead to Jauron being fired is that we now have a guy on the team (T.O) who won't just sit there quietly while his coach f*cks everything up.

A perfect example of how DJ cannot manage a game. No one in the bar where we watched the game needed a calculator to know that punting at that point would essentially put the game out of reach except for some dramatic play.

After he sent Moorman on the field to punt with a little over 7 minutes left, down by 13 points, and only 1 yard to go for the first down, even "Ralph Wilson's Money" should be so pissed off it galdly pays itself to Dick for the extension, just so Bills nation never has to watch another game this idiot coaches. <_<

In addition, someone has to tell Trent Edwards to throw the damn ball down the damn field. Has there ever been another NFL quarterback wasting more speed and talent at wide receiver then Edwards? :wallbash: 3rd and 20 something deep in your own territory losing in the second half, and you have Lee Evans, T.O. & Rosco Parrish at your disposal. Just heave the freakin' ball as far as you can throw it, and even if it's intercepted in a jump ball situation, it's just as good as a punt, and the up side would be that one of those speedsters actually catches the freakin' ball for a miracle first down. :doh:

:thumbdown:

First of all, Ground Chuck is a reference to Chuck Knox, the former Bills coach. Coach Knox is one of the great coaches of all time. He coached in the NFL for 22 years. He was head coach for three teams and led each of those teams to division titles. His record as head coach is 186 wins, 147 losses, 1 tie for a .559 winning percentage.

Chuck Knox is in the Ring of Honor in Seatle. He was inducted in there in 2005. I know, I was there (and at the Super Bowl later that year, But, that's another story!).

Guest dog14787
I don't know, someone on another post mentioned Chuckie.... John Gruden might be a great answer???

Bring on Chuckie :devil: ( I think he likes the Bills )

Its great just listening to the guy talk football, if I was a player Grudens the kind of coach I would love to play for because he makes the game fun.

When they were looking for a coach, honest to god I was thinking to myself, okay anybody but Jauron. So what does levy do, he hires the skeletor. Thanks alot Marv, Wilson should take your name off the wall of fame for that & then he should take his name off the wall for giving that (*^*&amp;%^&#036;^#an extension.

I was on DJ side untill today

Yes coach Jauron should never have been given the chance to screw up our team this year and waste alot of talent. What makes you think Ralph will hire a proven winner? The likes of Shanahan, Holmgren, Cowher or Gruden aren't coming here. We will either get another proven looser or a current Bills coach who gets a promotion. I've bleed blue and red for a good 30 years now, even played a h.s. championship game at Rich Stadium. I have destroyed more than 1 tv because we always choke. Our owner is too old and cheap to pay a great coach to come here and the culture of loosing permeates the organization. Not that they don't want to win, they just can't figure out how to do it. Jauron and Trent aren't the answer. Get a hungry,agressive winning coach and a high pick qb (like the Jets did) if we want to turn this thing around. Also pick a first or second round left tackle and then we may finally get over the hump.

Yes coach Jauron should never have been given the chance to screw up our team this year and waste alot of talent. What makes you think Ralph will hire a proven winner? The likes of Shanahan, Holmgren, Cowher or Gruden aren't coming here. We will either get another proven looser or a current Bills coach who gets a promotion. I've bleed blue and red for a good 30 years now, even played a h.s. championship game at Rich Stadium. I have destroyed more than 1 tv because we always choke. Our owner is too old and cheap to pay a great coach to come here and the culture of loosing permeates the organization. Not that they don't want to win, they just can't figure out how to do it. Jauron and Trent aren't the answer. Get a hungry,agressive winning coach and a high pick qb (like the Jets did) if we want to turn this thing around. Also pick a first or second round left tackle and then we may finally get over the hump.

Another option, though it means waiting until the end of the season, not sure I can take that... guess I will have to turn my attention to the Sabres.

I would be surprised if it happens before they bye week. I wish it would have happened by now, but I cant see Ralph making such a move. Knowing Ralph, he will probably give him the rest of the season. I would like to see it sooner rather than later to give our new coach a chance to evaluate the team and staff.