Smell of Hope???

Magox

Apparently Chavez believes that the smell of sulfur has been replaced with the smell of hope. This is what he said in his speech today at the UN following Obama's speech. Appears that the kool-aid tastes just as good in S.A

Big Obama supporter, and you know who else is? Qaddafi, and there is another one, Zelaya, and another one, yes, Evo Morales.

I guess all that's left is Ahmadinejad and Bin laden.

All I can say is I'm glad I'm not on the same side of the aisle that these bafoon's support.

Apparently Chavez believes that the smell of sulfur has been replaced with the smell of hope. This is what he said in his speech today at the UN following Obama's speech. Appears that the kool-aid tastes just as good in S.A

Big Obama supporter, and you know who else is? Qaddafi, and there is another one, Zelaya, and another one, yes, Evo Morales.

I guess all that's left is Ahmadinejad and Bin laden.

All I can say is I'm glad I'm not on the same side of the aisle that these bafoon's support.

That's the only reason I like Chavez...his "I smell sulfur" joke when he took the podium after Bush at the UN. That was actually pretty damn funny.

"The smell of hope"...not so much.

You mean because your side is so awesome? Sorry, they both suck royally and there are few differences to really discern them.

which is my side? Have you ever seen me endorse any Republican ever on this site? Let's not confuse being a conservative with being a Republican ok?

Assumptions <_<